***Official Foster Farms Bowl Thread - UCLA***

Mavric

1st: Announcers - Why would there be a 10 Sec run off on the defensive injury? #ThisCrewSucks

2nd: Officials - Targeting? Ejection? Wow!!!!!! See previous Hashtag

Ok. The way Tommy A. was used in the first half is what I expected to see this season from this staff. The coaches talked about playing to the strength of the team and playerrs, but somehow turned into Tommy playing pocket passer.

F'ing Newby.

Play call and pass accuracy doomed that play.
Newby keeps his balance when he turns around and it's a first down.

Sounds like a bunch of boys who never played the game.
pretty ignorant and arrogant statement to make.

Nope, I have and most have not hit more than a keyboard. It is a fact.

You're a clown. If you think Newby is a good football player, then the most you did on any "football" team is get splinters in your ass. Guaranteed.

Do you want to put your money where your mouth is? Have you played past high school? Seriously, put up or shut up.

What does this even mean? You trying to fight? LOL. Does that flower on your shirt squirt water?

clown.jpg

You are are too soft to even take on a physical challenge. Your life, your women and your manhood are all illusions formed behind a keyboard. But since this forum is the most you will ever gain toward manhood, publicly wager how much I have accomplished in this game against what you have done.

You kids need to go to bed before you get banned from the site. Seriously, grow up.

These "targeting" penalties are literally ruining the game of football. It MUST be addressed by both the college & pro game, otherwise we might as well strap belts to these players, and let them play flag football.

It has to. It absolutely has to. The ejection aspect is just bonkers. Maybe for repeat penalties but this stuff is way too ticky tack to be taking games away from kids. Gerry is going to miss a collective game of his college career for some very, very questionable/ridiculous calls.

Honestly, anytime there is a "hard hit" in football today, it's a penalty.

I can see the Iowa game hit way more 50/50, but this call is inexcusable. 99 times out of 100 that does not get called