So You're Telling Me...

PTPer

...that what the coaching staff saw on UCLA's game tape was that much different from what was seen for Illin', Wisky, Purdunk & NerdWestern? Poor, poor & poorer game preps by these guys. I will NEVER trust them after this year. Should've been an easy 9-wins, maybe 10th over Jerkeyes. B1G 'ship game = hard to beat MSU twice. At worst, a trip to Rose. Instead, we get this toilet bowl trip and confusion about team's true identify. Whatta joke, hope smiley wises up or retires soon.

• Fire 2

I'm saying we NEVER would've been in the chicken bwol if they would've game prepped correctly against Ill., Pur., Wisc. & NW. Not hard to figure out.

Don't knock Foster Farms, that's good stuff!

If it was THAT GOOD they'd have a New Year's Day bwol, like Outback. I can taste the steak & bloomin' onion now.

WOW! Not even a day to be happy, celebrate.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and praying for a Happy New Year for you.

Take a deep breath smile and remember we won a game, knocked off a playoff team.

And we did it with less talent. Something must be going somewhat right.

• Fire 2

Have fun being miserable.

You too, or do you root for Iowa?

I'm disappointed in the season, but last night was a ton of fun. And, obviously, Riley is going to be the program's coach at least through 2016.

You might as well cheer up and gain a positive outlook or else you're going to just be a pesky, pissed off fan all next year. Where's the fun in that? Sports are supposed to be fun - is it really enjoyable to make it depressing?

• Fire 2