From BR: Huskers headed to Playoff next year

I actually enjoyed that more than I thought I would. It touched on some key points. We will get more consistency, bad luck should improve, turnover margin should improve and a decent but manageable schedule.

I'm not gonna say we go 15-0, but a shot at a conference crown is definitely a possibility like the staff or not.

• Fire 1

I actually enjoyed that more than I thought I would. It touched on some key points. We will get more consistency, bad luck should improve, turnover margin should improve and a decent but manageable schedule.

I'm not gonna say we go 15-0, but a shot at a conference crown is definitely a possibility like the staff or not.

You kiss your mother with that mouth? Let's get the doom and gloom crew in here.

They had me till the end:

"The schedule is navigable but tricky. Oregon visits Lincoln in September, and road trips to Wisconsin, Ohio State and Iowa loom large. This team will have to start games faster, finish games stronger and play games cleaner than last year."

to accomplish this will require a 180 turn.......tall, tall f'ing order, with no experience on the O line.....

• Fire 1

Thoughts? Brian Leigh owns a big ole crack pipe is my first thought. Actually, it looks like he picked Nebraska to write this story about and then proceeded to justify it any crazy way he could. Hopefully he is much closer to being right than I think he is........but he won't be. Pass the base pipe Brian.