CB Deommodore Lenoir [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1% chance we get him... but if we do he will be the best recruit we get.

I think it's a bit better chance than that, D Will is one of the best recruiters on the West Coast. I still like Lindsey and Roberts slightly more, but imo he was second only to Darnay as far as CB's go in this class. Would be a huge get, still leaning towards Oregon.

Self source. It's my opinion. But 1% is because he visited. And Oregon has a ton of db recruits and

Are going to be adding another safety here shortly. With 6-7 DB recruits why would you go there? Hopefully he doesn't buy into the propaganda he's going to play both ways, because if you are honest with yourself it just doesn't happen very often.

Self source. It's my opinion. But 1% is because he visited. And Oregon has a ton of db recruits and

Are going to be adding another safety here shortly. With 6-7 DB recruits why would you go there? Hopefully he doesn't buy into the propaganda he's going to play both ways, because if you are honest with yourself it just doesn't happen very often.

If he was only 1% then why wouldn't he have just committed when just was at Oregon instead of wasting time for a place has really no interest in ? Oregon is clearly the favorite but we are more than 1% here.

The fact that he is visiting gives us a better shot. Also, the visit is at the end of the recruiting cycle which helps IMO. Remember Lamar Jackson last year? I'm sure some on this board gave us very low odds as well of signing him.

Do I think he will commit to us? No, but I would love to be wrong. Hoping for a few pleasant surprises these last 2 weeks.