LB Rahyme Johnson [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After watching his film, he seems to fit best if he was a 3-4 OLB. Could possibly grow into a DE in a 4-3 scheme

Absolutely agree with this. His speed and length sure lend itself to excelling as a pass rusher. Seems to get by with athleticism right now. lots of room to grow as a LB if he can improve angles and tackling technique.

• 3 weeks later...

He has since deleted the tweet, but Nate Clouse from Huskers Online actually pointed out the personalized stat plaque that he received and posted a pic of was actually a (minor) recruiting violation by Oregon.

Nate Clouse ‏@NateClouse 4h4 hours ago
Technically this is a recruiting violation. Institutions aren't allowed to have personalized recruiting aids during official visits. https://twitter.com/rahyme_johnson/status/792830472854368256
Nate Clouse ‏@NateClouse 4h4 hours ago
Used to be able to do personalized jerseys, lockers, video board presentations, even cookies, but that has all been ruled illegal now.

If you actually follow Rahyme and his Twitter, I'd bet you money he doesn't go there. He got spurned by Oregon and he knows it and has been very vocal about it. He's been a back-up plan for them for months, and has talked poorly about the way they have handled his recruitment.

IMO, if he goes anywhere not here, it is Florida.

If you actually follow Rahyme and his Twitter, I'd bet you money he doesn't go there. He got spurned by Oregon and he knows it and has been very vocal about it. He's been a back-up plan for them for months, and has talked poorly about the way they have handled his recruitment.

IMO, if he goes anywhere not here, it is Florida.

Have any quotes on this? Havnt really seen these things.

Oregon fan tweets at him after his game, asking how Oregon has yet to offer him with as well as he's been playing. He responds "lol"

Another tweeted (in an argument with another fan) why Oregon would be slow playing a kid who is having a season he has. He RT's

He tweeted congrats to Pickett when he got his offer and then immediately tweeted "Demand respect."

Another fan asked him why Oregon hadn't offered, he responded: "I don't know, try asking Demo" (his teammate who committed months ago)

He's on a high right now, but I have reason to suspect he was pretty upset with having to wait as long as he did.

Oregon fan tweets at him after his game, asking how Oregon has yet to offer him with as well as he's been playing. He responds "lol"

Another tweeted (in an argument with another fan) why Oregon would be slow playing a kid who is having a season he has. He RT's

He tweeted congrats to Pickett when he got his offer and then immediately tweeted "Demand respect."

Another fan asked him why Oregon hadn't offered, he responded: "I don't know, try asking Demo" (his teammate who committed months ago)

He's on a high right now, but I have reason to suspect he was pretty upset with having to wait as long as he did.

Thanks.

What was the meat of the story this past month about Lenior and his commitment to Oregon, after all the consecutive losses? Shortly after that recruiting update on Lenor, Pickett gets an offer from Oregon, and now Rahyme does too - who is a higher rated prospect. Could only be coincidence, but seems like it correlates. This situation definitely has my interest on how it turns out for those three