WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I get the sense that Jamire is a kid with pretty high standards and discipline - I wonder with this weekend's events at ND how he'll respond. I thought the Williams thing would hurt us, but honestly I view that as a person with a problem, and what happened in ND is more systemic.

It was a bunch of kids getting caught for marijuana, if you think that doesn't happen at UNL you're delusional. Don't mean that in any form of attacking manner.

Randy Gregory...............

And guns, and assulting police officers.

Im not naive to pot being around believe me - but I am very aware of events like this happening to such a high number of players, during the season is not something any program takes too lightly. At least 2 felony charges, and two off them off the team (one forever, one indefinitly)

Did not hear about the guns or the assault, my mistake. I still wouldn't call that a systemic problem, if you have just a couple bad apples it obviously puts the University of Notre Dame under a spotlight. However, in my opinion they're a school that has always carried themselves in a classy manner.

So im guessing Williams won't have any contact with the wr recruits that are coming here for the game

I think they said he will have limited contact with the recruits. Which probably means he will not spend time with them at the game since he is suspended, but he will probably be able to spend time with them before and after.

Believe riley said that he will have FULL recrutiing ability however not during the game due to not being able to be there.

Where would he talk to the recruits then if he can't be at the stadium? After the game is over he can go there?

Ya he can watch the game at a bar downtown and then just walk over to the stadium once it's over and start recruiting haha...

It helps this weekend is a long weekend he will have plenty of time!

Believe riley said that he will have FULL recrutiing ability however not during the game due to not being able to be there.

Where would he talk to the recruits then if he can't be at the stadium? After the game is over he can go there?

He just can't be coaching during the game. He'll probably be in his office inside the stadium. He can then interact with the recruits in the locker room pre and post game and have maybe even have more contact with recruits as he won't have game prep that he normally would have

Ya he can watch the game at a bar downtown and then just walk over to the stadium once it's over and start recruiting haha...

It helps this weekend is a long weekend he will have plenty of time!

Ahhh the jokes we could start on that one....

• Mavric unlocked this topic