WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here's what I don't get about the "staying on the West coast" thing: Is it really that closer from LA to Corvallis vs Lincoln? Couple hour flight to Portland then drive 1+ hours to Corvallis.

And Corvallis is nothing like LA

But it's closer than Nebraska. A two hour flight from LA into Eugene. 35 minute drive to OSU. Plus, his mom can drive to USC, UCLA, Stanford or Cal to watch her son play.

This is pu&&y sh#t. If you want to use this as a scapegoat no one should ever come to Nebraska if they aren't from Omaha, Lincoln, or Des Moines.

• Fire 1

Lmao! Was pretty nervous! I would be too going to that sh#t hole!

classy
Do you think it's nice? That's all I'm saying.
I've never been there, so I can't make a judgment. I just don't get why you'd call the place that he feels is right for him a sh#t hole.

Here's what I don't get about the "staying on the West coast" thing: Is it really that closer from LA to Corvallis vs Lincoln? Couple hour flight to Portland then drive 1+ hours to Corvallis.

But it's closer than Nebraska. A two hour flight from LA into Eugene. 35 minute drive to OSU. Plus, his mom can drive to USC, UCLA, Stanford or Cal to watch her son play.

This is pu&&y sh#t. If you want to use this as a scapegoat no one should ever come to Nebraska if they aren't from Omaha, Lincoln, or Des Moines.

But is very truthful and actually a concern/care of some parents.

• Fire 1

No it's really good logic actually.... Some recruits can afford it, others can't. KJJ's parents can afford to travel that much, but not all families can.... I can't, and I would not want to travel 20+ hours by car or spend $10,000 (over 4 or 5 years) on plane tickets just to see my son for a weekend here and there.

I personally wouldn't stand in the way if my kid wanted to live that far away, but I certainly wouldn't be happy about it either. Logical.

• Fire 1
  • Mavric unlocked this topic