SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sharp and Benning right now debating if any of the receiver recruits are a "burner". They are pondering if McQuitty is the guy to take the lid off the defense.

Isn't Lindsey a big time speed guy?

Not sure if Mcquitty is that guy. The reason Mizzou was slower to offer him was they werent sure if he was fast enough to get separation in the SEC. Think he is a great WR who runs good troutes and has amazing body control to go get the ball. He is not slow but I dont think he is a blazer.

Anyone know if he said who he is peer recruiting?

I do...

I can't read the article, but I would guess Demo, Calvin, Lewis, and the guy on the phone in teh above pic

You got 3/6 with 1 being incorrect. Per the article, I believe 1 of your guesses is correct, just wasn't mentioned.

Quit holding out on us!

Sharp and Benning right now debating if any of the receiver recruits are a "burner". They are pondering if McQuitty is the guy to take the lid off the defense.

Not sure if Mcquitty is that guy. The reason Mizzou was slower to offer him was they werent sure if he was fast enough to get separation in the SEC. Think he is a great WR who runs good troutes and has amazing body control to go get the ball. He is not slow but I dont think he is a blazer.

That's because of SEC SPEED.

McQuitty is that guy. He is the burner, will have similar role to Reilly. Keyshawn is gonna be that big possesion receiver, jump ball, corner fade in red zone guy. Tyjon and Calvin are going to be that speedy slot guy/wr screen/jet sweep whom we really haven't had. DPE isn't as shifty as he once was.

I do...

I can't read the article, but I would guess Demo, Calvin, Lewis, and the guy on the phone in teh above pic

You got 3/6 with 1 being incorrect. Per the article, I believe 1 of your guesses is correct, just wasn't mentioned.

Quit holding out on us!

Sorry man. I've gotta keep my head down for a while. Been ridiculed into doing so.

I do...

Quit holding out on us!

Sorry man. I've gotta keep my head down for a while. Been ridiculed into doing so.

Simply asking for what the article said. Not looking for your opinion on who will be N.

I do...

Quit holding out on us!

Simply asking for what the article said. Not looking for your opinion on who will be N.

This.

That's because of SEC SPEED.

McQuitty is that guy. He is the burner, will have similar role to Reilly. Keyshawn is gonna be that big possesion receiver, jump ball, corner fade in red zone guy. Tyjon and Calvin are going to be that speedy slot guy/wr screen/jet sweep whom we really haven't had. DPE isn't as shifty as he once was.

He ran a 4.7 SPARQ 40 yd dash. Doesnt mean he isnt a great wr or that he cant get faster but that is not the score of someone who takes the top off the defense. Reilly is probably around the 4.5 range.

I do...

Quit holding out on us!

image.jpg?w=544&c=1

denzel.jpg

https://twitter.com/mikejschaefer/status/821585690538442752

I do...

Quit holding out on us!

image.jpg?w=544&c=1

denzel.jpg

So we really aren't going to share what is written?

• Fire 1

Well...we all know that the entire Mizzou team runs sub 4.3 40s.