SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4.50 40 yard dash

What was his agility numbers? The dude is silky smooth out of cuts.

Edit: I decided to stop being lazy. He ran a 3.86 in the agility drills. Amazingly quick. I think someone said that would have been 2nd at the combine last year? And he hasn't played his senior year of football yet.

Edit: I decided to stop being lazy. He ran a 3.86 in the agility drills. Amazingly quick. I think someone said that would have been 2nd at the combine last year? And he hasn't played his senior year of football yet.

Yeah, that would have been second at the Combine this year and 7th overall from the last 11 years.

The caveat is, they were hand-timing this event. Not sure if they hand-time at the Combine. I'd kind of lean towards not just because that would be crazy if he were that fast. But it's possible.

Yeah, that would have been second at the Combine this year and 7th overall from the last 11 years.

The caveat is, they were hand-timing this event. Not sure if they hand-time at the Combine. I'd kind of lean towards not just because that would be crazy if he were that fast. But it's possible.

NFL combine numbers are laser timed if i remember correctly.

Thinking we might be toast here

He's a 5* prospect taking a visit. We've got to expect this to happen and not get all doom and gloom when it does. He loves KW, a bunch of his friends are interested in us. He was at our FNL as well. If Nebraska is as great as we think it is, we have every reason to think we can hold our own here. Ride it out, stay positive, and show him the good stuff about Nebraska fans; not the part of us that goes tail up any time there's something remotely challenging.

• Fire 5

Thinking we might be toast here

He's a 5* prospect taking a visit. We've got to expect this to happen and not get all doom and gloom when it does. He loves KW, a bunch of his friends are interested in us. He was at our FNL as well. If Nebraska is as great as we think it is, we have every reason to think we can hold our own here. Ride it out, stay positive, and show him the good stuff about Nebraska fans; not the part of us that goes tail up any time there's something remotely challenging.

Yeah I understand all that I'm just thinking that this visit is gonna put OSU over the top especially with Martell being there already. Will gladly be wrong here I think he'd be incredible for us

• Fire 1

Schaefer put in his crystal ball to OSU.

Was just going to update ya'll on that. He now thinks what many of us have thought. I swear once TGeb was spending so much time w/Lewis at FNL vs. Lindsay, and seeing how disengaged Lindsey was w/our coaching staff I switched my vote. Onward with locking up Joseph Lewis next week. I like him better - all the good PLUS he's big. Him and Calvin. Watch out.

Would love to have all three, however that isn't always the best. We need to get one super star at each position each year and then 1-3 other solid players - if spots are available. This will build solid depth thru the 5 year cycle avoiding the random years where we seem to lack depth at certain positions. Getting 5 superstars at one position usually leads to kids transferring within a couple years - problem then is it takes a cycle to readjust which positions we are going to go after and probably leading to a reach or two or a hole in depth down the road.

Now that being said I feel with us shifting our QB style and the WR coach that we have kids should be willing to join a slightly larger WR class for this and next cycle.

• Fire 1