SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What was his agility numbers? The dude is silky smooth out of cuts.

Edit: I decided to stop being lazy. He ran a 3.86 in the agility drills. Amazingly quick. I think someone said that would have been 2nd at the combine last year? And he hasn't played his senior year of football yet.

Yeah, that would have been second at the Combine this year and 7th overall from the last 11 years.

The caveat is, they were hand-timing this event. Not sure if they hand-time at the Combine. I'd kind of lean towards not just because that would be crazy if he were that fast. But it's possible.

He's probably not that fast, but if he was, it's not that insane. Players bulk up a lot during college, and more mass is harder to move as fast, obviously. NFL players aren't leaps and bounds faster than high school kids - but they do it with 20-40 lbs more weight, which is what makes it so insane.

He's going to OSU, IMO. However, we've got more than a great shot with Lewis and Calvin. Daron Davis is a good backup, too.

Lewis will not be a Husker, Calvin will go to the Irish

And the Wizard Of Oz, behind the curtain is just a little man.

Dude......I'm like, halfway through the movie on my DVR.

• Fire 1

I think people are reading way too much into body language. Lindsey's relationship with Williams cannot be stressed enough. I'm sure OSU gained ground/momentum after the visit but I think we are still are one of his leaders at this point.

I haven't read about any changes to his commitment date - is it still set for August 22nd?

Amazing the amount of offense taken when someone lists their opinion about a high school recruit possibly not attending Nebraska.

i think it's more the delivery in the opinion and not the opinion itself.

I can only speak for myself and my smartass remarks, but yes - totally delivery. It came across as pretty dour. For what it's worth, I don't think we get Lindsey either.

Amazing the amount of offense taken when someone lists their opinion about a high school recruit possibly not attending Nebraska.

Here's how to state an opinion. I believe that Husker fans over react to everything

Here's how to state a fact. Husker fans over react to everything

Which one do you have a stronger reaction to?