The General Election

On the eve of the election, North Carolina, Florida have both tilted back in Clinton's favor on 538 -- but it's neck-and-neck.

Nevada is also inching towards blue. But it also seems neck-and-neck to me.

If you believe Jon Ralston (@RalstonReports), barring some small force of nature, Nevada is already in the blue column due to early voting.

I don't know if I can find the article anymore, but something I read that struck me as quite insightful: after 2012, the GOP had an internal power struggle between those who wanted to become an inclusive party, and those who wanted to double down.

Guess who won. Resoundingly.

On the eve of the election, North Carolina, Florida have both tilted back in Clinton's favor on 538 -- but it's neck-and-neck.

If you believe Jon Ralston (@RalstonReports), barring some small force of nature, Nevada is already in the blue column due to early voting.

It might have been one of Jon Ralston's reports but I read that nearly 70% of the votes cast in Nevada are through early voting. That figure absolutely shocked me. I had no idea.

It might have been one of Jon Ralston's reports but I read that nearly 70% of the votes cast in Nevada are through early voting. That figure absolutely shocked me. I had no idea.

Yes. And registered Democrats have a 6% lead over Republicans so far. But I haven't seen the number for independents.

I read that as well - so many of folks living there have jobs that aren't typical 9-5 gigs, so they have to do early or absentee in order to vote at all. Glad they took the initiative to get it done. Sounds like couple well organized groups pulled together to make sure they represented themselves as a whole with strong vote.

I've honestly never been more afraid of an election. Of the 3 I was able to take part in.

Clinton is going to win and I'm going to live in a bunker for 4 years.

Keep Congress red. Keeping Congress Republican will negate most of the damage Hillary can cause.