April 2016 Tangent Thread

This is big news. Even though it's likely a homer pick, McKewon wouldn't put that pick in if he didn't think there was a legitimate shot at it.

What? Do you know what it is to be a homer?

Yes. It means to always side with the hometown squad, more or less. Are you some genius or do you have value to add cmhusker Jr?

This is big news. Even though it's likely a homer pick, McKewon wouldn't put that pick in if he didn't think there was a legitimate shot at it.

Yes. It means to always side with the hometown squad, more or less. Are you some genius or do you have value to add cmhusker Jr?

Well, we can't all be special...errr...geniuses like you, but when you refer to the same prediction as a homer pick and due to a legitimate shot, the dichotomy is befuddling.

By the way, well done, RedSavage. +1

Well, we can't all be special...errr...geniuses like you, but when you refer to the same prediction as a homer pick and due to a legitimate shot, the dichotomy is befuddling.

I'm covering both ends of the thought process.

Average Joe will look at the prediction and say "he is a Nebraska writer, it doesn't mean anything." When in reality, our writers don't really just randomly pick cb's to Nebraska like I do on HB.

It has some legs.

I'm covering both ends of the thought process.

Average Joe will look at the prediction and say "he is a Nebraska writer, it doesn't mean anything." When in reality, our writers don't really just randomly pick cb's to Nebraska like I do on HB.

It has some legs.

tumblr_my26q1Ij8X1qjhzvpo2_500.gif

Nice to see the negativism continues but others are responding well to slap it down properly. (Smiles happily)

What in the lords name are you talking about? What do you consider negative? Man, you truly are clueless. You really, really are.

The Bully of husker board. You must have really low self confidence to come to a message board and bash half the people here.

Im getting the vibe that 84, NM, and cm are all related.

EZ-E got a new IP address?

Dude EZ-E was the GOAT, get out of here.

I liked EZ-E too.
Dude was a doucher. I've only ever seen that much arrogance on the board from one other poster, FLU/Kid Nickels etc.
  • Fire 3

Nice to see the negativism continues but others are responding well to slap it down properly. (Smiles happily)

If you are referring to my post as being negative, I don't know what to say. I was simply stating a fact. It isn't the first time McShane has tweeted a pic with an error like that. He also had a card where he spelled Saturday as "Saturaday".

Unless you want me to point out every other time something is posted where there isn't an error (which would seem condescending), I don't know how you think that's being negative. I was just pointing out something I was embarrassed by as a fan.

I'd hate to have to endure the 'N' is for nawledge jokes again.

• Fire 1