Grad Transfer DT visit?

I guess I don't think there will be really any leave over the summer. I had us down for 84 scholarships right now so we may have one open. The OWH has Graham Nabity on scholarship for 85 but I would guess he - or some other former walk-on - would not have their scholarship renewed for the fall if we need another spot.

I don't know how we could land him if all commits made it academically and we're at 85 scholarships? Unless he is paying out of own pocket

There will be 2-4 kids leave over the summer. Something happens every summer. This summer will be no different.
I hear that and agree. That one high maintenance LB left the team, but that wasn't until camp started. I figured we have already seen our attrition of returning players, if every kid in the class made it and we're at 85 now, how can we squeeze one more kid before the deadline to be at 85? Did everyone really make it or is Riley squashing rumors until a kid really doesn't show up? How long can a team go 86 until the final decision?

I'd love to have this kid, but finding room for him now would be very interesting turn of events.

I don't know how we could land him if all commits made it academically and we're at 85 scholarships? Unless he is paying out of own pocket

There will be 2-4 kids leave over the summer. Something happens every summer. This summer will be no different.
I hear that and agree. That one high maintenance LB left the team, but that wasn't until camp started. I figured we have already seen our attrition of returning players, if every kid in the class made it and we're at 85 now, how can we squeeze one more kid before the deadline to be at 85? Did everyone really make it or is Riley squashing rumors until a kid really doesn't show up? How long can a team go 86 until the final decision?

I'd love to have this kid, but finding room for him now would be very interesting turn of events.

We also offered the late 2016 JUCO DE after this man, so I don't think finding room for him will be an issue.

This is an example of all the times the "insider rumors" prove untrue that we tend to forget about.

Wonder why this kid has been delayed.

I don't know the direction of that comment so I'll just say that where I got my Tuesday "rumor" was from Harvey on scout message board. Who knows what's up.

This is an example of all the times the "insider rumors" prove untrue that we tend to forget about.

Wonder why this kid has been delayed.

I don't know the direction of that comment so I'll just say that where I got my Tuesday "rumor" was from Harvey on scout message board. Who knows what's up.

Thanks a lot Perlman.

• Fire 1

That was odd. Wonder if it was a numbers issue.

I respect if Riley declined to pull a scholarship from a player, including a walkons who earned one, and that meant we couldn't take a gt.

Really doubt that was it.
Then what was it? Ineffective recruiting or did Huskers not really want this kid?