Oregon Kickoff Time

Are we really hoping to play a 9:30 game or be on FS1/2 or CBS sports network just to accommodate a few recruits? I would much rather have the 2:30 ABC slot than be on a time or channel that no one will watch us.

Ignoring the factual impossibilities in your question, the later the better for a big time game. Our record at home under the lights isn't an accident.

• Fire 1

Are we really hoping to play a 9:30 game or be on FS1/2 or CBS sports network just to accommodate a few recruits? I would much rather have the 2:30 ABC slot than be on a time or channel that no one will watch us.

Just a few recruits????

This is an extremely important recruiting weekend for us.

An early kickoff would absolutely kill that.

• Fire 1

Who is this Noone? I'm gonna watch no matter the time and most husker fans will. But if a later game means we get 8+ big cali recruits able to come to the game, I'm game for a later start.

The no one are the fan bases other than Nebraska and Oregon and the recruits 2-4 years down the road who aren't going to be in the stadium. We want as many eyes on this game as possible. This has the potential to be a huge game for the perception of Nebraska football.

It can't be on those channels.

Ignoring the factual impossibilities in your question, the later the better for a big time game. Our record at home under the lights isn't an accident.

I was just referencing some of the other ideas that were brought up earlier in this thread. I understand it's not a possibility.