Gun Control

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

He didn't say that, but hey, only the right uses misinformation so no big whoop

It's definitely a misleading headline written to generate outraged shares. He's not talking about Alex Jones false flag operations here.  

What Ramaswamy is trying to say is that Democrats use the seemingly never-ending shooting of innocent schoolchildren to demonstrate the need for some kind of gun control.

That he would equate that with Dems using schoolchildren as "hostages" simply means Vivek remains a first class a$$h@!e, just a couple ticks less awful than Alex Jones. 

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 3

4 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

He didn't say that, but hey, only the right uses misinformation so no big whoop

If you want a GOP president, that’s fine.  Chris Christie would love your vote and support.

Vivek is a clown.  Hell, that guy from Florida, can’t remember his name (can anyone?), would be better!

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
8 minutes ago, funhusker said:

If you want a GOP president, that’s fine.  Chris Christie would love your vote and support.

Vivek is a clown.  Hell, that guy from Florida, can’t remember his name (can anyone?), would be better!

I'm not voting for Vivek. I am intrigued by some of the things he says and positions he points out.

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

It's definitely a misleading headline written to generate outraged shares. He's not talking about Alex Jones false flag operations here.  

What Ramaswamy is trying to say is that Democrats use the seemingly never-ending shooting of innocent schoolchildren to demonstrate the need for some kind of gun control.

That he would equate that with Dems using schoolchildren as "hostages" simply means Vivek remains a first class a$$h@!e, just a couple ticks less awful than Alex Jones. 

Of course they are "using it" they SHOULD USE IT!

Gun lovers are the worst.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

If you are for guns...you are part of the problem, period.  I know that sucks for some of you but you know I am right.

Why can't you just not buy guns?  Why can't you just give rid of the guns you have?  You are not the special parent that has "done it right", you just aren't.

That dude is right, the D's SHOULD use school shootings as a reason to get rid of guns.  NO ONE WANT'S SCHOOL SHOOTINGS, even the weirdos that love guns don't want them.

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Of course they are "using it" they SHOULD USE IT!

Gun lovers are the worst.

It’s almost as crazy as using stories of innocent white ladies getting killed by illegal immigrants as evidence of the need for stronger immigration laws and enforcement…

15 minutes ago, funhusker said:

It’s almost as crazy as using stories of innocent white ladies getting killed by illegal immigrants as evidence of the need for stronger immigration laws and enforcement…

If the story is true, "they" should use it, I get it.  If the story if false, they should shut the f#&% up.

Look, if you are against guns (like normal people are) you should use any tragedy you can to your advantage. Period.  

I am not saying I agree with it but "your side" should always use "it" to help that cause.

Also, f#&% guns.  If you have one, you are a dork.  

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

If you have a gun and you watch this...how do you not realize you are part of the problem?  Explain, please.  

If your explanation starts with 

"I am a safe gun owner"

Or

"It is my right"

you are immediately wrong.

• Plus1 1

9 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Didn’t they hear?  They are just supposed to get over it. 

those shouts are falling on deaf ears.   the republicans don't care unless it's one of their kids.  they give plenty of thoughts and prayers but not a single s#!t.

• TBH 3
9 minutes ago, commando said:

those shouts are falling on deaf ears.   the republicans don't care unless it's one of their kids.  they give plenty of thoughts and prayers but not a single s#!t.

Yeah, to be fair to Donald Trump he just said what the American electorate wants.

It's why he says and does stupid things. Americans like what he's selling.