I'm jealous of all you city folk. Catching anything in a small town is a nightmare. You basically have 4 square blocks where pokemon spawn and rarely spawn outside of that especially on the outskirts. That and pokemon don't spawn in the country at all. Drove out to a pond on my way home the other day hoping to see a water type. No luck.

I like how Drowzee only shows up when it's night.

Also, I've been playing for a couple days now, and I've yet to run into a Rattata. As of now I'm the owner of a Magikarp, Pidgey, Venonat, Bellsprout, Pigeotto, Kakuna, Spearow, Wartortle, Horsea, Nidoran, Drowzee, Clefairy, Paras, Caterpie, Flareon, Krabby, Seel, Zubat, and Charmander.

• Fire 1

I'm jealous of all you city folk. Catching anything in a small town is a nightmare. You basically have 4 square blocks where pokemon spawn and rarely spawn outside of that especially on the outskirts. That and pokemon don't spawn in the country at all. Drove out to a pond on my way home the other day hoping to see a water type. No luck.

I wonder if it's related to population density? I know someone who lives in a huge apartment complex in a city and he said he had 13 appear in just his apartment. Maybe it's a spawn point though.

I like how Drowzee only shows up when it's night.

Also, I've been playing for a couple days now, and I've yet to run into a Rattata. As of now I'm the owner of a Magikarp, Pidgey, Venonat, Bellsprout, Pigeotto, Kakuna, Spearow, Wartortle, Horsea, Nidoran, Drowzee, Clefairy, Paras, Caterpie, Flareon, Krabby, Seel, Zubat, and Charmander.

If I never see another Rattata or Pidgey, it won't be too soon. Both of those are thick around here. Besides that the Rattata kind of frightens me. Mean little bastard hisses and snarls at you before you try to catch him and then they invariably break loose and you have to waste more poke balls catching them. I did evolve one into a Raticate...It's kind of cool.

Dewiz, you're trying to spend almost two thousand dollars on a gaming computer that you want to be sure can play games at 4k instead of 1080p, and you want to spend 5 minutes making a bunch of posts mocking people playing a game that's free, encourages exercise and is on a device that we all already own?

If I wanted to play games at 4k than why did I buy a 1440p monitor? Sanders advised me to look into 1440p instead of 4k which I did.

Besides who said I was just going to use it only for gaming?

Lol at it encouraging kids to exercise. It also encourages kids to glue there faces more into their phones and get hit by cars.

Well enjoy your game

Some thoughts

A) The AMA has endorsed Pokemon Go

1) It encourages exercise

2) With all the inattentive/clumsy people, business is up 10%

B) Some pilot should make a Pokestop in the middle of Offutt Air Force Base and watch the chaos ensue

C) Some tech-savy businesses are making their stores a Pokestop. Smart

• Fire 1

Dewiz, you're trying to spend almost two thousand dollars on a gaming computer that you want to be sure can play games at 4k instead of 1080p, and you want to spend 5 minutes making a bunch of posts mocking people playing a game that's free, encourages exercise and is on a device that we all already own?

If I wanted to play games at 4k than why did I buy a 1440p monitor? Sanders advised me to look into 1440p instead of 4k which I did.

Besides who said I was just going to use it only for gaming?

Lol at it encouraging kids to exercise. It also encourages kids to glue there faces more into their phones and get hit by cars.

Well enjoy your game

The fact that you went with a 1440p monitor instead of a 4k monitor is irrelevant.

The fact that you're not using it only for gaming is irrelevant.

Your decision to upgrade your computer is a lifestyle decision you made, much like the decision to download/install/play Pokemon Go is a lifestyle decision made by loads of other people.

Why you presume to have the high ground is beyond me. And spare me the "I don't presume to have the high ground" mantra, you wouldn't be mocking/ridiculing people for playing the game if you didn't.

Have fun with your computer, I'm sure it's a welcomed and noticeable upgrade.

• Fire 2

I wonder if it's related to population density? I know someone who lives in a huge apartment complex in a city and he said he had 13 appear in just his apartment. Maybe it's a spawn point though.

It definitely is. It's based off of Niantic's previously existing framework, which I think was built using crowdsourcing a heat map, so it makes sense that the more dense areas are more active and populated with pokestops/gym/pokemon.

As of now I'm the owner of a Magikarp, Pidgey, Venonat, Bellsprout, Pigeotto, Kakuna, Spearow, Wartortle, Horsea, Nidoran, Drowzee, Clefairy, Paras, Caterpie, Flareon, Krabby, Seel, Zubat, and Charmander.

Nice! Did you find the Flareon in the wild or evolve it?

Well enjoy your game

I will. I have been, its been a blast, just as I'm sure your new pc will be a blast for you. Still don't understand what leads you to trash other people for doing and talking about something they find fun.

• Fire 2

It definitely is. It's based off of Niantic's previously existing framework, which I think was built using crowdsourcing a heat map, so it makes sense that the more dense areas are more active and populated with pokestops/gym/pokemon.

As of now I'm the owner of a Magikarp, Pidgey, Venonat, Bellsprout, Pigeotto, Kakuna, Spearow, Wartortle, Horsea, Nidoran, Drowzee, Clefairy, Paras, Caterpie, Flareon, Krabby, Seel, Zubat, and Charmander.

Nice! Did you find the Flareon in the wild or evolve it?

Well enjoy your game

I will. I have been, its been a blast, just as I'm sure your new pc will be a blast for you. Still don't understand what leads you to trash other people for doing and talking about something they find fun.

Evolved the Flareon. Is it true that you know what your Eevee will evolve into based on it's secondary move?