Newby says seniors have set the tone for this season

what do you expect right now? Geesh, it's still July

The story in itself is fine. The media needs to write something and the players answer the questions given. But to draw any conclusions about this years team being "better" or having "more leadership" based off an article that gets recycled every summer is silly IMO.

• Fire 1

I bet the team is closer than they have ever been...Also gonna go out on a limb and say that the workouts have been harder than ever.

Don't forget they are all in the best shape of their lives as well.

Good call! There's always a few others I just can't remember the other summer clichés right now.

I bet the team is closer than they have ever been...Also gonna go out on a limb and say that the workouts have been harder than ever.

Don't forget they are all in the best shape of their lives as well.

Good call! There's always a few others I just can't remember the other summer clichés right now.

A year more experienced or addition by subtraction based on whether a position returns a starter.

I agree on the bonding aspect of the tragedy from this weekend. I can say though, I am concerned about the whole kicking team. News stories were saying that Drew was the one trying to save him, he may be really messed up in the head after this weekend. I feel for the entire team. It could wind up being the catalyst that puts this team over the top or it could be what implodes them. We will have to wait and see.

I agree on the bonding aspect of the tragedy from this weekend. I can say though, I am concerned about the whole kicking team. News stories were saying that Drew was the one trying to save him, he may be really messed up in the head after this weekend. I feel for the entire team. It could wind up being the catalyst that puts this team over the top or it could be what implodes them. We will have to wait and see.

That's not what they actually specifically said, nor what happened. It said Drew happened upon the accident, which is true, but there were emergency vehicles there and Drew didn't even know that they had died until they were gone from the area.

That's not what they actually specifically said, nor what happened. It said Drew happened upon the accident, which is true, but there were emergency vehicles there and Drew didn't even know that they had died until they were gone from the area.

The initial report was something to the effect of "Brown was in the car behind them and tried to help them" or something to that effect. It definitely gave the impression that Brown was one of the first on the scene. It turns out that really wasn't the case because they didn't arrive on the scene until later, as you described.