A man you can bait with a Tweet

That second tweet, combined with Trump's need for a major distraction to derail all the investigations against him, makes me think something big is going to happen soon, something bad.

But after seeing Seasions glowing words of praise at yesterday's meeting I dont think it comes from him this morning.

I mean something along the lines of a terrorist event on American soil, or against American interests. Most likely something to do with countries involved in his travel ban.

I've been concerned about this for a long time.

He is setting it up so that once something happens, he can slam the hammer down and go way overboard on anything he wants to do. If there were a major terrorist attack right now on US soil, this would blow up and he instantly would be blaming the courts and Democrats for allowing it to happen....even though it would be total BS.

So basically we're all just sitting around waiting for one to inevitably happen and waiting for Trump to try to overreach and implement his insane powergrab?

It's been a hypothetical so long. I've seen numerous articles pondering exactly how he would handle such a crisis. But now it's a reality.

What a bad feeling. We see it coming from a mile away and yet we're powerless to do anything.

PM May in the UK just implemented strict rules on their internet usage to try to curtail ISIS. Imagine what Trump will try to do...

Well he lasted about 18 hours acting somewhat like a 71 year old. Even staying on script - today I think will be a good day after all the news yesterday. (FBI investigation on obstruction, senators suing etc)

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875305788708974592

The funny thing is he brought the latter on himself. He could be completely innocent of the original allegations, but because he's such a sleazeball idiot he couldn't keep his mouth shut and his finger out of the pie. That one really has to sting...
  • Fire 5