A man you can bait with a Tweet

Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded, safe...

Someone make the dumb stop.

I seriously can't stop thinking about this one - who thinks on any level this is something to brag about and make public? Why would this be considered a success?

I mean, in his mind does he perhaps think that the US should get involved with impacting other elections and etc (or rather in Bannon's mind) so partnering w/Russia isn't an effort to practice better "cyber security" but rather get in bed with them on knowing all the ways to circumvent security to take control of others?

MAGA as in make America as great as Russia when it comes to being sneaky and crooked? Would play into his narrative and certainly the narrative that his followers seem to latch on to.

If a burglar broke into your home would you ask that same burglar to help you design a security system so that he can't do it again?

if you ask the burglar "hey, did you break into my house" do you really think they are going to tell you the truth? Naive or complicit and both options are bad for America