A man you can bait with a Tweet

Remember when the black guy wore a tan suit and people lost their minds at how un presidential that was?

My favorite was the outrage over not wearing a flag pin on his lapel.

GOPers never cease to amaze me.

This guy is full fledged mentally off of his rocker. :madash With the latest Tweet/video of his tackling a CNN reporter - there is no doubt. For anyone to stand by him and excuse his 5 year old tweets is at best a tin foil wearer or at worse, deranged like him. If we cannot build a Amendment 25 article 4 case now, I worry about what it will take.

• Fire 2

This guy is full fledged mentally off of his rocker. :madash With the latest Tweet/video of his tackling a CNN reporter - there is no doubt. For anyone to stand by him and excuse his 5 year old tweets is at best a tin foil wearer or at worse, deranged like him. If we cannot build a Amendment 25 article 4 case now, I worry about what is will take.

GOP Governors, Senators and members of congress stand by him. This is what the GOP has cultivated and embraced.

McCain, Romney, Kasich were all too dignified for them. They needed a birther who wants to f*ck his own daughter.

Well I'll say this - Donald Trump as brought liberals and many conservatives together as never before ....... against him. The GOP leaders who stand by him will in the end get soiled by their political loyalty. Romney and Kasich sound so much better at this point - it is just an astonishing miss by the GOP primary system.

• Fire 1

Well I'll say this - Donald Trump as brought liberals and many conservatives together as never before ....... against him. The GOP leaders who stand by him will in the end get soiled by their political loyalty. Romney and Kasich sound so much better at this point - it is just an astonishing miss by the GOP primary system.

Was it a miss though? I'm not of the opinion it was. GOP primary voters (the base, anyway) have been conditioned to desire this level of crazy and that's why Trump won. Years and years of brainwashing from Fox News, Rush, the larger conservative media... these people have been indoctrinated to be politically angry all of the time and vote for whomever can give them vengeance.

It's the fatal flaw of the GOP primary at this point - if you're sane and adult enough to be a good president, you won't make it through the primary.

Idiocracy seems less satirical by the day. Might as well just let the WWE champ be president at this point.

President Camacho at least knew he had a real problem and deferred to the smartest man on Earth to solve it. Real life POTUS doesn't know what he doesn't know.

• Fire 2