Hillary Clinton lies...

She's more qualified than Trump.

I don't care, neither should be even this far along.. and qualified is a misnomer

EDIT: Hillary is so far from being qualified, it is laughable you anyone thinks she is in the first place!

Former Secretary of State, US Senator, spent 8 years in the White House already, received a JD from Yale. There isn't a more qualified candidate in this election and the only one with an argument is Gary Johnson.

Just holding the past positions she has doesn't automatically make you qualified!

This...she was a failure as SOS. What makes a career politician qualified?? Especially one who sucked at all of her previous jobs.

How was Clinton a failure as Secretary of State? What's the criteria for that?

I've been wondering lately about this. I'm pretty ignorant about what past Secretaries of State have done, and I wondered what I should have heard about her that the others did better. Powell helped sell the Iraq war. That's one thing I know.

How was Clinton a failure as Secretary of State? What's the criteria for that?

Some bad stuff happened in the world. It's much less safe now than it used to be. Islamic terrorism and political correctness lurk around every corner. People are getting mowed down in the streets. Also, we're going to confiscate yer guns and use them to pay for socialized medicine. Then you'll be defenseless against the bad guys, but she won't care, she'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Thanks, Hilary.

Surprise, surprise. The FBI unloaded more Hillary documents on a Friday heading into a labor day weekend hoping it will not be covered. What do the docs show thus far:

1. Hillary lied about how many mobile devices she was using as SOS.

2. Hillary's signature in 2009 showed she completed training on classified material, even though she recently said she did not get training.

3. During her testimony with the FBI, Hillary claimed 26 times that she could not remember things after she had a fall in 2012. Hmm...who is really buying that one other than her super hardcore supporters.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/clinton-told-fbi-couldnt-recall-key-details-26-times/

• Fire 1

Surprise, surprise. The FBI unloaded more Hillary documents on a Friday heading into a labor day weekend hoping it will not be covered. What do the docs show thus far:

1. Hillary lied about how many mobile devices she was using as SOS.

2. Hillary's signature in 2009 showed she completed training on classified material, even though she recently said she did not get training.

3. During her testimony with the FBI, Hillary claimed 26 times that she could not remember things after she had a fall in 2012. Hmm...who is really buying that one other than her super hardcore supporters.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/clinton-told-fbi-couldnt-recall-key-details-26-times/

Guessing this is why she had all those yoga routine e-mails. :o:laughpound

Hillary is saying she didn't know the 'C' meant classified. Yeah, that woman is qualified alright.

If this were Trump the Hillary fans would be all over him for being SOS and not knowing, of course she will get a pass from the diehards... again.

Take what Trump said and apply it to the Hillary supporters. She could kill someone and they wouldn't care.

There is a basic reason Hillary and Bill don't talk to the press. Every time their lips are moving, lies spew out! Bill was a professional liar while Hillary is not. She is not even a creative one. Being a bad liar is NOT a qualification for President. Both of them should be in jail. Their money grabbing schemes are not even close to being legal - the Democrats just can't have their spiritual royalty be honest and law abiding citizens - that just won't suffice - they need models we can all aspire to be! LOL