Derrion Grim leaving

First Keith Williams casualty

Had nothing to do with Williams and his situation. If you read earlier in the thread he's been thinking about leaving since the spring.

If you literally think that him being away from practice since the arrest didn't have any factor, you are trying to hard to see through the situation. I did read the article, do you not think it was his position coach that had a huge factor in having him stay in the spring? Your rosy glasses need a cleaning.

Had nothing to do with Williams and his situation. If you read earlier in the thread he's been thinking about leaving since the spring.

Yep. Consider the source you're replying to, also. The guy has been the turd in the punch bowl in every thread. It's better not to even respond.

Yep. Consider the source you're replying to, also. The guy has been the turd in the punch bowl in every thread. It's better not to even respond.

I don't understand why differing stances, opinions, brought by conjecture and fact. Even though they may not be the majority, I become the turd? Dudes, there is a complete possibility this is true and to dismiss it makes no sense. Also I enjoy reading differing things, thoughts and feelings. Is that not what this is about or do I just have to run with the hoard.

If you literally think that him being away from practice since the arrest didn't have any factor, you are trying to hard to see through the situation. I did read the article, do you not think it was his position coach that had a huge factor in having him stay in the spring? Your rosy glasses need a cleaning.

If the coaches had to continually talk him into staying, he wasn't going to last anyways. Better to leave now than halfway thru the year.

Best of luck to him. His Dad sounds like a really good dad. claims he tried talking to him and explaining he would play as a Freshmen but in the end, if he wasn't comfortable here, the Dad couldn't talk him into sticking it out.

I knew a girl in HS who was a freak basketball player. She got major offers and ended up going to California to play. I lost track of her but a few years ago, I got to talking to her about it. She said, that once she got out there, she just flat out wasn't happy. There wasn't any rhyme or reason to it. She just didn't want to be there. She ended up coming back to Nebraska and playing for a school here in the state and then got married before she finished her college career and quit.

Fact is, these kids are just that.....kids...

Best of luck to him and I hope he has a fantastic future.

• Fire 1

I'll give you that it's possible Keith Williams had something to do with Grim leaving. It's extremely doubtful, and it was explained to you why, but you persist in casting the worst light on the situation possible.

It's a pattern. You've been called out on it before.

A pattern of bringing facts to the situation? Sometimes things are coincidence sometimes they aren't. Called out on what? Being proven correct in many things after more facts come out?

If he was thinking about leaving in the spring, and he stayed, you would think that Williams has a large deal to do with this.

If he was hanging on by a thread, and the man who is helping you hold that thread is gone for 4 weeks, you might decide, enough is enough? Articles will rarely tell the entire story.

Calling me out? Just because I don't toe the line of loving every thing in the program does, does not make me wrong. I will be at every game, like I have for 12 years, losing my voice, getting told to sit down, and continuing my critical, cynical, fact based opinions. And supporting my team.

If the coaches had to continually talk him into staying, he wasn't going to last anyways. Better to leave now than halfway thru the year.

I do not disagree

I'll give you that it's possible Keith Williams had something to do with Grim leaving. It's extremely doubtful, and it was explained to you why, but you persist in casting the worst light on the situation possible.

It's a pattern. You've been called out on it before.

A pattern of bringing facts to the situation? Sometimes things are coincidence sometimes they aren't. Called out on what? Being proven correct in many things after more facts come out?

If he was thinking about leaving in the spring, and he stayed, you would think that Williams has a large deal to do with this.

If he was hanging on by a thread, and the man who is helping you hold that thread is gone for 4 weeks, you might decide, enough is enough? Articles will rarely tell the entire story.

Calling me out? Just because I don't toe the line of loving every thing in the program does, does not make me wrong. I will be at every game, like I have for 12 years, losing my voice, getting told to sit down, and continuing my critical, cynical, fact based opinions. And supporting my team.

IIRC, Williams is only suspended from the practice fields until 8/31. He will be back coaching at practice next Thursday. He just won't be at the 1st four games.