Nate Gerry and Brandon Reily Suspended for Fresno State

ADS

Does anyone know how the drug testing actually works? I thought if the NCAA catches you, it's a full year loss of eligibilty (for anything anobolic related), and half the the year if a 'street drug'. BUT then it states if the University did the testing it is up to them to hand down the penalty. So you only lose 1 game for taking roids? Not saying he did, but going off the rules the school can do that at the minimum. If the NCAA catches the school not handing down penalties it could be tampering and harsh penalties. I remember Alexander only getting one game for something anabolic

Are there reports that this is drug related, or are you just pulling this out of thin air?

Does anyone know how the drug testing actually works? I thought if the NCAA catches you, it's a full year loss of eligibilty (for anything anobolic related), and half the the year if a 'street drug'. BUT then it states if the University did the testing it is up to them to hand down the penalty. So you only lose 1 game for taking roids? Not saying he did, but going off the rules the school can do that at the minimum. If the NCAA catches the school not handing down penalties it could be tampering and harsh penalties. I remember Alexander only getting one game for something anabolic

Are there reports that this is drug related, or are you just pulling this out of thin air?

Again, I stated I'm not saying it was for that - just a general question if it was. Seems like a real gray line on how a punishment would be handled internally

It might work out for Fresno St. not so well for BYU.

But look on the bright side; Reilly and Gerry will have plenty of time to host the enormus amount of recruits that are planning to attend. :P

And they should have more time to really party it up Friday night before the game! Plus, they won't be tired Saturday night and can hit the bars on O street by 11pm!