***Official Wyoming Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Don't know why I joined this board yall are a damn party poop. "We should be losing" no not really ww are winning for a reason "this team sucks skers are getting blown out next week" how about we wait until next week and see. Good lord it seems like this board wants the huskers to be mediocre because thoughts become things and there is sure a whole lot of negativity here

This is what game threads are. It's about reacting in the moment and getting pumped up or pissed off. Then after the game is over most people become sane again.

I think we'll win 8-9 games this year but watching this it's really hard to see Riley doing better than Pelini long term (as far as wins, that is). If he does as well as Pelini than I'd prefer him but... better would be better.

Strangely enough, I don't think he was brought in to win more. I think he was brought in to reboot the program and get it in a positive place again. I think he is viewed as a transition coach. Just my opinion