Stadium atmosphere

On our flight out of KC this morning, I overhead an Oregon fan talking to some Georgia fans. He said he's been to a bunch of other away games for the ducks, including most of the Pac 12, and he used to think Autzen was loud. He said no question Lincoln was the loudest and had best atmosphere and fans he'd ever seen.

• Fire 2

I had to rewind to make sure I heard it right and i did. At the end on Oregon's final drive, Huard was literally tellin the other dude how to squeeze his headphones to keep the noise out of them.

That's awesome! I just talked to my buddy who went to the game with his wife. They said it was the loudest they had ever heard it. They've been to every game basically since 2004.

There gets to a point where decifering between the loudest game is nearly impossible. I would say it was on par with the Miami game, maybe even a little more intense because of how the game went down to the wire.

MSU in 2015 was loud as well but had more of a party atmosphere that built up as the game wore on because we had nothing to lose.

I personally believe it's louder since they added on the press boxes and now the east side addition. I wasn't there for Oregon but, I was there for OU in 08, OSU in 11, Miami and MSU last year.

OU didn't play here in '08, nor did Miami play here last year.

I meant CU in '08 and I didn't mean to imply that Miami was last year. I was there when they played and MSU last year. Sorry my post was so confusing and with an error.

I edited my post.