Who Won? Debate #1

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Trump had a "bad mic" or he claims, I hope people make a big issue of his sniffles as a health reason.

Rudy Giulianisaid Trump shouldn't debate again, but he also said he never had a successful terrorist attack before Obama on American soil,

One of the biggest right wing nuts I know is even admitting Trump got destroyed.

I can't wait to here Trump handle this or all the fact checking to come out

Personally I didn't see it as a 'debate'. There was on qualified candidate on that stage at Hofstra last night. Hillary Clinton. That's it. I just kept thinking to myself as I watched that I cannot believe that horse's ass that is Donald Trump has actually made it as far as he has and then to make things even crazier he actually has somewhat of a shot of actually being elected President of The United States. Unreal. Simply unreal.

'Merika. SMH....

• Fire 2

Personally I didn't see it as a 'debate'. There was on qualified candidate on that stage at Hofstra last night. Hillary Clinton. That's it. I just kept thinking to myself as I watched that I cannot believe that horse's ass that is Donald Trump has actually made it as far as he has and then to make things even crazier he actually has somewhat of a shot of actually being elected President of The United States. Unreal. Simply unreal.

'Merika. SMH....

It's truly one of those things that people will be reading books about and learning about 100 years from now. They are going to be saying..."What the F*** were those people thinking back then?"

'Merika. SMH....

It's truly one of those things that people will be reading books about and learning about 100 years from now. They are going to be saying..."What the F*** were those people thinking back then?"

Shoot...that is interesting.

I wonder what other candidates people would have thought that about, winners and losers?

Here is an interesting OpEd.

LINK

Hillary Clinton was boring and exceptionally well-prepared. Donald Trump was exciting but embarrassingly undisciplined. He began with his strongest argument — that the political class represented by her has failed us and it’s time to look to a successful dealmaker for leadership — and kept to it pretty well for the first 20 minutes.

Then due to the vanity and laziness that led him to think he could wing the most important 95 minutes of his life, he lost the thread of his argument, he lost control of his temper and he lost the perspective necessary to correct these mistakes as he went.

Methodically and carefully, Hillary Clinton took over. Her purpose was to show she was rational and policy-driven, the kind of person who could be trusted to handle a careful and delicate job with prudence and sobriety — and that he was none of these things.

And she succeeded. By the end of the 95 minutes, Trump was reduced to a sputtering mess blathering about Rosie O’Donnell and about how he hasn’t yet said the mean things about Hillary that he is thinking.

• Fire 3