What did we learn-Indiana edition

I didn't learn a lot.

Last year I thought we were way better than our record. I thought we were probably between the 20th and 40th best team in the country.

This year we haven't made as many mistakes (coaches or players) in the 4th quarter and we've been less unlucky. I think we're probably between the 15th and 30th best team in the country.

• Fire 1

Hats off to Indiana for a hard fought battle. Quality team. Quality win.

Learned that the Blackshirts can carry the day when the offense plays it's worst game of the year.

Hopefully the offensive line, Westy, Carter, and Ozigbo can get close to 100% for Wisconsin.

Not many saw us starting at 6-0 going into the season. You are what your record says you are.

• Fire 2

Indiana actually plays defense.

It's pretty much the same Tommy we've seen his entire career this year but the staff has done a good job hiding his weaknesses.

I'll take any win this year. Any win.

Outside of the special teams coordinator I think we are well coached and really hope they bring in the type of talent to get this thing humming.

• Fire 1

I learned that it's very satisfying to know that Desmond Howard has to now eat a big fat plate of CROW!

What did he say on GameDay ?!

Desmond Howard says that he could name 10 teams that are better than Nebraska right now. “ But he picked Indiana to win. THAT is what miffed me. So, I'm glad he was WRONG. :)