What did we learn-Indiana edition

Nice reverse-backdoor cover.

Tommy really hasn't improved. He's just been managed better and playing against bad teams.

We run waaaaay too many slow-developing running plays. When the RBs didn't have to wait around to get the handoff, we could get yards.

6-0 is 6-0. Not pretty but I'll take it.

Agreed 100%

Still can't believe we pay someone for those 'special' teams.

Our secondary is good.

Newby will truck people when running in a straight line. Still hesitates and dances too much.

Indiana is a good team despite their record.

We are soooo over ranked and I don't care at all. love it!

• Fire 1

That we can win with crappy OL play and TA reverting to his 2015 form without two of our biggest weapons.

Our defense can play well against a pretty good offense and pretty much won this game for us.

Our special teams are still that "special."

People love to put the blame on Langs for players not executing and for playing to their strengths and hiding their weakness such as protecting TA from himself. The only really quesitonable call was the pass play on 3rd and 2, other than that it was all about a bad OL and bad QB play partly because of the OL.

6-0 for the first time since Crouch was our QB.

It is time to get revenge on Purdue next week and get ready for the meat of our schedule. As long as Ohio State wins tonight and then Wisky beats Iowa next weekend, the if we win the next two and we will be West Division Champions baring an upset in our last three games vs Minny, Maryland, and at the Suckeyes.

Michigan State is not good at football this year as they lost at home to Northwestern 54-40.

• Fire 4

Secondary showed again how much they improved from last season. Last season they would've given up 50+ points, but today we won because of our defense.

Langsdorf gets amnesia over bye weeks. The play calling looked very similar to last season in that they relied way too much on Tommy to make plays.

Newby can be that "stallion" you need to finish off games. Back to back games he's been the closer. I didn't think he had that ability last season, seems to run with more power this year.

The spread punt makes no sense when you're punting from your own 5 yard line. Who didn't see that punt getting blocked from a mile away.

And last but not least, I am going to be a Prozac addict by the end of this season. Every game is so darn stressful, but I'm happy with the end result. 6-0 for the first time since 2001! Go Big Red!

Good point, that was terrible, IDK why they would even form up that way. I would also like to get rid of the fake "go for the 2" on extra points. It's more annoying than anything.

• Fire 2

We won.

The DB's are the strength of the D.

The loss of Westy, Carter and Oz hurt. A lot.

The worst game Langs called all season IMO.

Our OL needs a lot of work.

Riley has brass balls.

We are 6-0.

This is something Bo didn't have. He could have won more games if he didn't trust his defense too much. The first one that comes to mind is the game at VT where we had at 4th and 1 at VT's 43 with Helu averaging over 6 ypc with under 2:00 left in the game and he punts, then we blow it.

• Fire 4

That we can win with crappy OL play and TA reverting to his 2015 form without two of our biggest weapons.

Our defense can play well against a pretty good offense and pretty much won this game for us.

People love to put the blame on Langs for players not executing and for playing to their strengths and hiding their weakness such as protecting TA from himself. The only really quesitonable call was the pass play on 3rd and 2, other than that it was all about a bad OL and bad QB play partly because of the OL.

It is time to get revenge on Purdue next week and get ready for the meat of our schedule. As long as Ohio State wins tonight and then Wisky beats Iowa next weekend, the if we win the next two and we will be West Division Champions baring an upset in our last three games vs Minny, Maryland, and at the Suckeyes.

Michigan State is not good at football this year as they lost at home to Northwestern 54-40.

THIS

• Fire 1

We won.

The DB's are the strength of the D.

The loss of Westy, Carter and Oz hurt. A lot.

The worst game Langs called all season IMO.

Our OL needs a lot of work.

Riley has brass balls.

We are 6-0.

This is something Bo didn't have. He could have won more games if he didn't trust his defense too much. The first one that comes to mind is the game at VT where we had at 4th and 1 at VT's 43 with Helu averaging over 6 ypc with under 2:00 left in the game and he punts, then we blow it.

Truth. Riley's stones have definitely won some games this year IMO. I like it. It says to me he plays to win, not to not lose.

• Fire 1

Westercamp is Tommy's security blanket and missing him showed.

Missing Cethan Carter was also a problem.

We are better with both Newby and Ozigbo but Newby got it done when needed.

Agreed with going for it on 4th down...Riley and his brass balls strike again.

Punt returns are dumbfounding, empahsis on dumb, we need to get DPE returns...it's like we don't even care and this would be a huge weapon. If we don't have it vs. Wisky or OSU there is basically no chance to beat those teams.

We are 6-0. I had us at 4-2 right now so glad to play with house money.

We are in the Top 10...haters gonna hate. Play all the games.

THIS

That is my takeaway too.

• Fire 2

Exactly. People just think we should line up in I formation and pound the rock with a lot of success. Those same people are nieve and don't know that our oline is below average.