Predictions: Who has a big game against the Boilers?

NUance

Morgan, Pierson-El, Reilly, Newby catch 50+ short passes from Armstrong and run like hell. Armstrong is hailed as the short-passing champion of the world. In the Sunday interview with Jim Rome ,Tommy says, "It was easy....I just flipped it to them and they did the rest. I didn't even get touched the entire game. I wish I had known about that shovel pass before my senior season. And the little outlet pass to the running back, it was like a walk in the park. "

I am wishing for a great game by the Husker football team as a whole. We need 4 quarters of strong, fierce, tough, smashmouth, dominating, hard nosed, Nebraska football where the Blackshirts play like Suh on steroids every play, the special teams play like 'special' teams and the second coming of the scoring explosion happens every time we get the ball. We need to be ahead 49-0 at the half and cruise to a 98-0 win on a beautiful Nebraska fall afternoon in Memorial Stadium We want to be the talk of all of football and will be when we put 859 yards to total offense with 10 consecutive scoring drives for TDs on offense and two PICK 6s on defense, a punt return TD and a kick off run back for another. Poor ol' Drew Brown doesn't get to try a field goal but still scores 14 points on PATs to set a new single game PAT kicking record.

Purdue's new coach resigns at the end of the third quarter and walks across the field to stand on the Nebraska sideline for the remainder of the game and puts in a job application in the groundskeeping department to wait for the next opening in the department.

TV coverage sets record audience.

Beer sales skyrocket across the Nation as Bo Pelini proudly declares in a post game interview this evening that "Nebraska's back and here to stay!"

Sorry about that last one - just too tempting to resist. And I was a Bo guy at the time he said that!

• Fire 1