***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Why do we constantly play down to the level of our opponent?

Because we're not that good of a football team.

We're way better than this, though.

Agreed, but we've all seen the issues so far this season. I don't think anyone that really knows what they're watching thinks we are truly a Top 10 team. I get it that if you win that's what happens, but we just aren't there. We don't have that killer instinct..........
Definitely no killer instict way too much pat yourself on the back for a series then shite the bed until the 4th quarter.

Do you get kicked out of the Big 10 if you lose to Purdue in back to back seasons in football? Not sure of the rules on that.

No, but your liver doesn't appreciate those losses............looks like I'll be drinking hard liquor tonight. Hope the neighbors park their cars in the garage tonight, or I'll be chasing them all night.

I think we need to define #YOLO Bombs, because people seem to think a throw that is longer than 20 yards is one. #YOLO Bombs are the ones where Tommy is rolling on the pocket, evading pressure to the side or straight back and just throwing the ball up off of his back foot to someone that is covered (by one or more defenders). It's a throw with a hope and a prayer that it falls into the hands of our receiver. Tommy's last throw of the half was not one. It was a throw that he missed the dropping LB because the LB dropped 20 something yards. Bad decision, not a #YOLO Bomb. Stanley Morgan's TD last week was a good definition of #YOLO Bomb.

• Fire 1