Unfortunate loss but

Our goals are all still in front of us. We needed to win 1 of 2 in Madison or Columbus. Most of us figured it would be in Madison but with how OSU has looked the last 2 weeks and with how our D played tonight you can't tell me we don't have a chance. I honestly thought that we outplayed Wisconsin for about 3/4 of the game tonight- I thought OCDL called his worst game of 2016 other than Purdue.

The good news is that while we lost I can at least take solace in the fact that when we got punched we punched back. We didn't back down and we owned the 4th quarter against a Top 10 (11- whatever) opponent in their house. This is a trait that bodes well for us in the future- we need to put together a better first half and then we could really have something. I like what I see from this team and the pieces could be coming together for us to be very special in the future.

You win some you lose some. That is life. Proud of the effort, the never quit attitude. We are getting better, just not quite there yet.

We were supposed to lose this game, most felt we were not capable of playing with their D.

Keep choppin wood kids. I think all of us are proud of you.

• Fire 2