Unfortunate loss but

There were questionable play calls....

There were obviously questionable no-calls from the refs...

But one thing you cannot question is the entire team's EFFORT. It was OUTSTANDING tonight in a hostile environment.

THAT'S Cornhusker football. Be physical. Play fundamental football, and give your all to the best of your God given ability.

• Fire 3

While this obviously isn't nearly as satisfying as a win would've been, I feel like the people who've been claiming that Nebraska didn't deserve to be in the Top 10 have a lot less ground to stand on. Could've the play-calling and overall play on both sides of the ball been better? Hell yes, but so many people were expecting Nebraska to show up at Camp Randall tonight, get punched in the mouth, and never recover. We took on a team that most people will argue is better than Nebraska in every way except the ranking in the polls and were just a few missed opportunities away from beating them. It's not the end of the world.

• Fire 1

While this obviously isn't nearly as satisfying as a win would've been, I feel like the people who've been claiming that Nebraska didn't deserve to be in the Top 10 have a lot less ground to stand on. Could've the play-calling and overall play on both sides of the ball been better? Hell yes, but so many people were expecting Nebraska to show up at Camp Randall tonight, get punched in the mouth, and never recover. We took a team that most people will argue is better than Nebraska in every way except the ranking in the polls and were just a few missed opportunities away from beating them. It's not the end of the world.

Agreed

While this obviously isn't nearly as satisfying as a win would've been, I feel like the people who've been claiming that Nebraska didn't deserve to be in the Top 10 have a lot less ground to stand on. Could've the play-calling and overall play on both sides of the ball been better? Hell yes, but so many people were expecting Nebraska to show up at Camp Randall tonight, get punched in the mouth, and never recover. We took a team that most people will argue is better than Nebraska in every way except the ranking in the polls and were just a few missed opportunities away from beating them. It's not the end of the world.

bullsh#t; it's just going to give more fuel to Herbstreit and the a$$hole$ at ESPN.

I'm bitter, I'm pissed, I have nothing good to say.

Wisconsin is a terrible program and screw em all.

You are an idiot. Wisconsin is us. Who we think we are, who we want to be. They have played a murder's row of a schedule. We have not. God help us next week.

Stop drinking. Or drink more, one of the two.

This loss sucked. Despite the play calling, TO's and miscues we took them to OT, then to get jobbed by the no PI call.

We can and did play with the big boys tonight. With a patch work OL, gimped RB's and without are everything TE. I'll take it. I didn't notice much drop off with Cincy and Sagoapolo out...... Their defense is legit. Our son looked good.

I have hope for the future. A player here and there and we are looking good. Langs learn how to effectively use the run game to punish an aggressive D and we might be in business. Or hope to run his same O with a next level QB......

Sam watched over this team tonight. It was evident with the coin toss going our way as well as the missed extra point and field goal by Wisconsin. Despite this loss we know he is watching over the Huskers and cheering us on above. What a game and what an effort, I am really proud of our team. On to OSU where we have a legit chance of winning after playing really hard tonight.

• Fire 1

This loss sucked. Despite the play calling, TO's and miscues we took them to OT, then to get jobbed by the no PI call.

We can and did play with the big boys tonight. With a patch work OL, gimped RB's and without are everything TE. I'll take it. I didn't notice much drop off with Cincy and Sagoapolo out...... Their defense is legit. Our son looked good.

I have hope for the future. A player here and there and we are looking good. Langs learn how to effectively use the run game to punish an aggressive D and we might be in business. Or hope to run his same O with a next level QB......

Not sure if this is a typo but do you have a son that plays for either team?