***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

In my opinion, the Ohio state fans are classless douchbags just like their a-hole coach. If you are up by 42 points and it is 4th and 4 and you chant for going for six, it shows how sick of a fan base you are. I never saw us do that to any opposing team. However, what goes around comes around. I really hope Michigan obliterates Ohio at their own home.

Want some cheese with that whine? Get over it,

Members who choose to comment on other people's posts for no reason are just complete douchbags. Huskermav11, go $&@)(; yourself. How about that for some cheese...

Don't think this result is indicative of our team. Ohio State due for a get right game. Tommy went down at the worst possible time because we could have possible mounted a comeback if we would have scored on that drive. We aren't as talented as Ohio State especially our offensive line vs their defense. The defense has been abysmal and it is inexcusable at this point. But realistically on offense, it's hard to do alot with our personell vs theirs. We could do some different things that would help playcalling wise, but the deep ball game plan is not as awful as everyone makes it out to be if Morgan catches balls he needs to catch, in fact would have completely changed the complexion of this game.

Still proud of this team, still think we have a good team and I still trust in HCMR. It's a process and we all know this was not the year to go all of the way, even though we positioned ourself well

You are f'n crazy!!!! we have been totally outclassed in players and coaches.
We did tonight but I'm not crazy. Just not as overreactive as some and still have hope for the season despite one really bad performance. What can I say, I'm a fan of the huskers

It is not just one bad performance! These kind of games show where you are at and it is disgusting so many years so so many.......