What did we learn- Ohio State edition

If anybody thinks I'm whiny or a bad fan, please quote anything I've posted that is not accurate and true. I'm still a fan but the fact is we are not near as good as our record or ranking would indicate. I think we're getting better and that were better off without Pelini but we are not within 1 to 3 years of competing for anything until we start controlling the line of scrimmage.

-What I learned is that a lot of people will say OSU has better athletes and that is the reason they won, but that argument doesn't hold up when you consider both Northwestern and Wiscy played OSU tough.

-That some posters are self-righteous, and believe that because they are not critical of the team they are the best husker fans.

-That Stoltenberg needs to stop playing QB contain and rush the passer.

-That the O-line is the downfall of this team, but I'm optimistic because we will have depth next year.

-That our D still can't track an RB out of the backfield

-That TA is a gamer and that he will truly be missed.

-That Read needs to get fired.

• Fire 2

This year was not the show.

Next year is the show.

Our schedule gets much tougher. The last 2 years, we've had the most manageable schedule we'll have.

I can't imagine getting better outcomes, r record wise.

You can't imagine getting better results with (completely hypothetically, of course) a quarterback that can reliably hit receivers that are open?

I can. That's the context.

This year was not the show.

Next year is the show.

Our schedule gets much tougher. The last 2 years, we've had the most manageable schedule we'll have.

I can't imagine getting better outcomes, r record wise.

You can't imagine getting better results with (completely hypothetically, of course) a quarterback that can reliably hit receivers that are open?

I can. That's the context.

With no receivers to throw to and an o-line that is average and no run game. The offense is going to be bad next year.

• Fire 1