Trump's America

zoogs

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

My 401K thanks you and your policies, Trump Administration.  

Middle East peace agreements

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/07/24/fact-sheet-trump-administration-accomplishments-empower-americans-disabilities.html

Trump tax cut

5G networks 

ISIS destruction

Boarder Wall

Tax Preparation reform.  Doubling standard deduction

3 Great Supreme Court Justices

USMCA

Carbon emissions reductions 
generic drug development 

campus due process reform

Just to name a few.....Well done. Now let’s hunker down, survive the next four years and get Back on track. 

DB3F5E89-811C-46AD-AD4F-560628A00B2F.jpeg

CA8A6B3B-5B0E-473D-BD34-71B20C9ECDCF.jpeg

I swear Archy- part of what makes you so frustrating is that you can really seem to get "it" on some things, then on others you just well, do this. 

So Close GIFs | Tenor

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

Some credit to Iran for not being goaded into war.

and North Korea - I think Trump was egging Little Fat Man to do something stupid so Trump could be the military president he always wanted to be.

So that he would no longer be Private Bone Spurs but Commander in  Chief Bone Spurs

20 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

My 401K thanks you and your policies, Trump Administration.  

Middle East peace agreements

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/07/24/fact-sheet-trump-administration-accomplishments-empower-americans-disabilities.html

Trump tax cut

5G networks 

ISIS destruction

Boarder Wall

Tax Preparation reform.  Doubling standard deduction

3 Great Supreme Court Justices

USMCA

Carbon emissions reductions 
generic drug development 

campus due process reform

Just to name a few.....Well done. Now let’s hunker down, survive the next four years and get Back on track. 

Dad whipped us with a belt, cheated on mom, pissed on the neighbor's lawn, and burned down our house while he was leaving. But he gave us our weekly allowance and bought us toys for Christmas! 

• Plus1 4

1 minute ago, DevoHusker said:

Shrugging at your inability to acknowledge anything positive, without a caveat or yabbut, regarding Trump.

So you would have rather he got us in a new shooting war. Got it.

trump's actions hurt people I care about. You'll pardon me if I'm not charitable toward that.

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, knapplc said:

trump's actions hurt people I care about. You'll pardon me if I'm not charitable toward that.

He hurt a lot of people, and I truly get it and can empathize with your friends. But just like the fact that you posted regarding 30k+ lies in 4 years (20 a day...still unfathomable) it is a fact that we did not get in any new wars. I believe Carter was the last one that could claim that. Anyone, on any "side" should be able to say yep, that was a good thing for all of us, and move on. 

Just now, DevoHusker said:

He hurt a lot of people, and I truly get it and can empathize with your friends. But just like the fact that you posted regarding 30k+ lies in 4 years (20 a day...still unfathomable) it is a fact that we did not get in any new wars. I believe Carter was the last one that could claim that. Anyone, on any "side" should be able to say yep, that was a good thing for all of us, and move on. 

He also didn't pardon Joe Exotic.  That's something I give Trump credit for.

I really thought that would be something he'd do.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Get outta here. You expect charity toward that buffoon after the last four years?

7 minutes ago, funhusker said:

He also didn't pardon Joe Exotic.  That's something I give Trump credit for.

I really thought that would be something he'd do.

This is funny!

9 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I mean, CHAZ could technically be viewed as the first time there were foreign invaders on US soil in like 200 years.

Then you had the crazies that attacked the capital 

And a full summer of other crazies rioting

So maybe not a "declared" war but close!

• Plus1 1