Crying and B****ing about Trump

Hillary conceded in a televised speech. President Obama had Trump over to the White House and shook his hand. Where is this myth that Democrats aren't accepting the results of the election coming from?

I think you can see folks not accepting the results in the riots occurring in some parts of the nation. I think it's safe to say those folks didn't vote for Trump and are probably democrats or why would they be out there?

You are spot on. This is what the progressive left has become...violent whiners that have been coddled into thinking they can get their way by throwing tantrums.

Here is one of many good writeups out there about the snowflake generation. Liberal professors are actually letting college students not take exams because of the result of the outcome. Isn't life supposed to be a lesson about overcoming challenges when things don't go your way? I guess not for our younger generation.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/college-students-too-distraught-over-election-outcome-to-take-tests

• Fire 3

Pretty sure you could of gone into any garage in the 70's and heard grandparents and parents of baby boomers calling baby boomers pansies. This little little generational denigration is the oldest schtick around and needs to be put to bed. Hell compared to the Oregon Trail pioneers the greatest generation were a bunch of snowflakes. See how that works. Life, work, school changes over the years. Get over it. I'm not that far from school and I have no clue what high schoolers are going through now.

• Fire 1

Hillary conceded in a televised speech. President Obama had Trump over to the White House and shook his hand. Where is this myth that Democrats aren't accepting the results of the election coming from?

I think you can see folks not accepting the results in the riots occurring in some parts of the nation. I think it's safe to say those folks didn't vote for Trump and are probably democrats or why would they be out there?

Do you think someone has to be a Democrat to think Trump getting elected is terrible? I don't.

Fair enough, but I think you get what I'm saying regardless........

Do you think someone has to be a Democrat to think Trump getting elected is terrible? I don't.

Fair enough, but I think you get what I'm saying regardless........

Yeah, I do. It's just a very weird situation we find ourselves in now. More people didn't want the new president to be president than did. And of course, unlike that election, various groups of people feel very unsure and very vulnerable right now, so who's to say that political affiliation is the key determinant there?

I feel like we've been down this road before. And it did not go well.

Hillary blaming the FBI director for reopening her email case days before election on why she lost.

Like I said earlier, talking crap about Trump not accepting an election loss and now it's Hillary not accepting defeat

You're confused.

Hillary accepted defeat. She called Trump, congratulated him and conceded. He stated in the debate he didn't know if he would accept it, and then on the road he stated he wouldn't accept it unless he won.

Talking about the reasons why you lost is not remotely close to the same thing as what Trump was threatening to do.

Also, there is a good chance Clinton would have won the election had Comey not done what he did, so she's not wrong there. But she could've avoided giving ammunition to Comey if she hadn't used a personal e-mail server.

• Fire 3

It is possible to say that both:

a) It was stupid and wrong for Clinton to use a private email server

and

b) It was stupid and wrong for Comey to interject himself into the race over what turned out to be nothing 11 days before we voted with a vague, ominous letter

Also, FWIW, I saw a tweet from a Russian official post-Trump that essentially admitted they orchestrated Wikileaks on his behalf, so anyone arguing that was faulty logic appears to have been wrong.

Hillary blaming the FBI director for reopening her email case days before election on why she lost.

Like I said earlier, talking crap about Trump not accepting an election loss and now it's Hillary not accepting defeat

You're confused.

Hillary accepted defeat. She called Trump, congratulated him and conceded. He stated in the debate he didn't know if he would accept it, and then on the road he stated he wouldn't accept it unless he won.

Talking about the reasons why you lost is not remotely close to the same thing as what Trump was threatening to do.

Also, there is a good chance Clinton would have won the election had Comey not done what he did, so she's not wrong there. But she could've avoided giving ammunition to Comey if she hadn't used a personal e-mail server.

This is where her public positions and private positions differ. In public she stated that she accepted the defeat, but in private to her donors she blamed Comey for her loss, which is just a scapegoat. She and her party lost because they didn't see the "forgotten" voters that Trump did, and because Hillary preferred to be the candidate for Wall Street and the elites.

You're confused.

This is where her public positions and private positions differ. In public she stated that she accepted the defeat, but in private to her donors she blamed Comey for her loss, which is just a scapegoat. She and her party lost because they didn't see the "forgotten" voters that Trump did, and because Hillary preferred to be the candidate for Wall Street and the elites.

So you are one of the donors/supporters that she spoke to privately?

You're confused.

lol

By this logic, no losing candidate in the history of elections have ever accepted defeat. But this is not at all the same as what Trump was threatening to do. Let's quit pretending not to see that.

• Fire 1

You're confused.

So you are one of the donors/supporters that she spoke to privately?

There are news articles around that say she privately blamed Comey and (shockingly)Obama.

Pointing blame at someone for the loss is still a lot different than not accepting defeat. I can't believe that's even a topic.

Here is one of many good writeups out there about the snowflake generation. Liberal professors are actually letting college students not take exams because of the result of the outcome. Isn't life supposed to be a lesson about overcoming challenges when things don't go your way? I guess not for our younger generation.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/college-students-too-distraught-over-election-outcome-to-take-tests

Excellent platform for Father Mark Hodges, a pleasant man writing "news" for a pleasant site.

Let's hear a rebuttal from Yale economics professor Steven Berry:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/11/13/yale-professor-my-students-arent-snowflakes-and-they-dont-melt/

You decide.

• Fire 2

Here's the most important part:

The doors burst open and students who had been studying notes in the hallway outside flowed into the room. Almost all the students were there. Their heads bent over the exam, all math and graphs, with little jokes and tricks embedded in the questions. It was hard and most students took the full 75 minutes. No crying, no whining, no excuses. As the students flowed out, a few paused to talk. “Your offer meant so much to me,” one said.

I let a student skip class to go to Sanders' appearance in Lincoln last spring. I was happy he cared about the election.

• Fire 2

Possibly some good news for the LBGTQ community

GOP President-Elect Donald Trump Says Same-Sex Marriage Is 'Settled' Law

Republican President-elect Donald Trump said he’s “fine” with same-sex marriage as the law of the land, calling the issue "settled" by the Supreme Court.

The comments – in his first television interview since winning the presidency – sharply contrast with his party’s orthodoxy, his running mate’s longtime position and comments the New York Republican made during the primary.

“It’s law,” he said in an interview with CBS’ ‘60 Minutes’ that aired Sunday. “It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean it’s done.”

“These cases have gone to the Supreme Court. They’ve been settled. And I’m – I’m fine with that,” he added.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-president-elect-donald-trump-sex-marriage-settled/story?id=43513067

• Fire 1