***Official Minnesota Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

The only thing that is saving these average coaches right now is the heart and grit of tommy, westy, newly, Gerry, and banderas. I feel bad for these players, so much potential yet their coaches can't harvest it. I like Mike Riley and I think he is a very nice person and probably a hell of a character but he is not the coach to take us to championship contention. We won tonight because of the determination of our players and not the stupid play calling of our average coaches.

The only thing that is saving these average coaches right now is the heart and grit of tommy, westy, newly, Gerry, and banderas. I feel bad for these players, so much potential yet their coaches can't harvest it. I like Mike Riley and I think he is a very nice person and probably a hell of a character but he is not the coach to take us to championship contention. We won tonight because of the determination of our players and not the stupid play calling of our average coaches.

I see you.

I can feel that.

I won't argue you.

Yours are opinions.

Cool!

I like opinions too.

You may be wrong,

Yet you may be fully right.

What I have seen passes the eye test.

These coaches actually try hard.

To succeed.

No excuses.

They want DONU #1.

It they can't coach these players to the top.

That's okay.

We'll get back.

At some point.

CFB is a cycle.

Our return to the top is coming soon.