***Official Minnesota Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

The only thing that is saving these average coaches right now is the heart and grit of tommy, westy, newly, Gerry, and banderas. I feel bad for these players, so much potential yet their coaches can't harvest it. I like Mike Riley and I think he is a very nice person and probably a hell of a character but he is not the coach to take us to championship contention. We won tonight because of the determination of our players and not the stupid play calling of our average coaches.

I'm so thankful you could take time out from your professional coaching evaluation career to share your thoughts with us. Thanks.

The only thing that is saving these average coaches right now is the heart and grit of tommy, westy, newly, Gerry, and banderas. I feel bad for these players, so much potential yet their coaches can't harvest it. I like Mike Riley and I think he is a very nice person and probably a hell of a character but he is not the coach to take us to championship contention. We won tonight because of the determination of our players and not the stupid play calling of our average coaches.

Step back from the ledge

What is wrong with people? We just bounced back and beat a good team and we're 8-2. Learn to enjoy things sometimes.

• Fire 1

What is wrong with people? We just bounced back and beat a good team and we're 8-2. Learn to enjoy things sometimes.

Until we're Alabama, some people will just not be happy.

I'm so thankful you could take time out from your professional coaching evaluation career to share your thoughts with us. Thanks.

I do not see how I said anything that awful to have you jump like a little dipsh*t. If you don't like my opinion, keep it to yourself jackass.

8927bc45c054f363e129c536229088d78ac0e353

Until we're Alabama, some people will just not be happy.

We used to be better than Alabama. Why is it that bad to want our team to be the best. Isn't that the point? I just hate the losing attitude of some people on this blog. I bet they never accomplish anything in their lives and that is why they just love settling. I love our team's effort and I am happy with our players. Just not thrilled with the coaches.