Huskers Announce Donte Williams Hire

Mavric

https://twitter.com/huskerextrabc/status/805920061064089600

If you ain't first.... your last

You do realize that this "2nd or 3rd best recruiter" is just someone's opinion, right?

Personally, I think he's #1. So there.

you do realize that this "if your ain't first your last" is a quote from a movie right?

Personally, my favorite is "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

https://twitter.com/huskerextrabc/status/805920061064089600

If you ain't first.... your last

your last what?

also, your logic is faulty.

I think he is a great hire and recruiter. The best way to tell typically is the old team's fans reaction to losing him, and they're freaking out. .... I'm just never going to pass up an opportunity to use a Ricky bobby quote
people over on Arizona forums saying Riley is stealing Williams just to get their recruits and we have no honor hiring a DB coach for a ST opening. Lol what a hoot, he is one of the best young coaches and recruiters in the country, sure we are going after him just to snag one of your recruits. And like it matters we fired a ST coordinater. We decided to get better, and apparently because of this we are thieves!

your last what?

also, your logic is faulty.

I think he is a great hire and recruiter. The best way to tell typically is the old team's fans reaction to losing him, and they're freaking out. .... I'm just never going to pass up an opportunity to use a Ricky bobby quote
people over on Arizona forums saying Riley is stealing Williams just to get their recruits and we have no honor hiring a DB coach for a ST opening. Lol what a hoot, he is one of the best young coaches and recruiters in the country, sure we are going after him just to snag one of your recruits. And like it matters we fired a ST coordinater. We decided to get better, and apparently because of this we are thieves!

Maybe they ought to try contracts that last longer than 1 year :ph34r::bonesflag:

• Fire 1

Does he have a connection to MR? Just curious how/why he was able to reach out to him and get him here. I know he is well known on the west coast, but usually there is some kind of connection within the staffs.

He's coached with Keith Williams at San Jose State.
From a current San Jose State player.

https://twitter.com/thatman_dre04/status/805903008156381184

My first thought seeing this was how awesome Friday Night Lights is gonna be next year.