Huskers vs. Iowa

I'll gladly eat crow on my statements a few weeks ago. There is a toughness to this team I haven't seen for awhile. Congrats to them and Miles.

Watson is just a winner. He is a leader. and guys step up when you need them.

Past Husker teams would have crumbled when ET missed those free throws or when Glynn fouled out... but there is this toughness that i love.

I'm not sure why Taylor is being singled out. Well, I know why, but it's not logical. The whole team was horrible at making free throws last night.

because he took his time on the layup that he got fouled on with 1.3 left and then missed 2 FT's when all we needed 1 and then missed 2 again when we were up 3 that would've iced the game

yeah, team FT shooting was a problem last night. But if you can't get singled out for doing the above then what can you get singled out for on a basketball court?

I'm not sure why Taylor is being singled out. Well, I know why, but it's not logical. The whole team was horrible at making free throws last night.

because he took his time on the layup that he got fouled on with 1.3 left and then missed 2 FT's when all we needed 1 and then missed 2 again when we were up 3 that would've iced the game

yeah, team FT shooting was a problem last night. But if you can't get singled out for doing the above then what can you get singled out for on a basketball court?

Horne wasn't overy rambunctious about advancing the ball on that play either. If he tosses ahead right away rather than patiently dribbling up the court for 15 feet, Taylor has an easy wide open dunk.

Ok first of all great win by the team. However, not to dwell on a negative. I have to ask what was worse? (officials or announcers)

The late tip in after the foul was terrible and the post game interview with Watson was equally terrible (3 questions - 2 negative and one about keeping up with Jok - who got way more credit during the game)

Ok first of all great win by the team. However, not to dwell on a negative. I have to ask what was worse? (officials or announcers)

The late tip in after the foul was terrible and the post game interview with Watson was equally terrible (3 questions - 2 negative and one about keeping up with Jok - who got way more credit during the game)

Officials. They were brand new officials, so I guess some leeway maybe, but... Miles & staff need to submit a formal complaint. Iowa got their fair of sh**ty calls too.