2017 HuskerBoard Starting Lineup Campaigning Thread

Mavric

Vote Decked for Head Coach!!!!!

Screw the other posers!!!!

I voted for Enhance. I told you Decked wasn't ready for that much responsibility. :D

That's uncalled for and seriously may alter our friendship

ENHANCE WEARS ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH SHIRTS TO BOARD GATHERINGS!!!!!!

THAT'S COMMUNISM BROTHA!!!!!

I'm not sure if 84HuskerLaw being close to me in the Head Coach voting thread means:

• people genuinely like him
  • people genuinely dislike me and everyone else nominated
  • some men just want to watch the world burn
If I lose, that would be equivalent to Donald Trump upseting a Hillary Clinton sans the email, wiki-leaks, Benghazi controversy.

Most unpopular candidate in the history of HB IMO. Enhance89 is corruption personified.

In seriousness, I voted for you. Although I do want to see 84 get something. Maybe a little love is what he needs to treat this community he's a part of more lovingly in return. Although there are plenty of positions for that.

Have you never been HC yet, Enhance? You are due for it one of these years.

You'll never see my tax returns, scum!

In seriousness, I haven't been head coach before. It seems when the voting periods come up every year I've had a lot of things going on and I haven't been very active in the board. I think I was QB once IIRC.

• Fire 1

Okay hold a phone. I'm being out voted 7 votes to 4 currently in the HC vote thread by none other than 84Husker. Are there 7 people here that REALLY like 84 more than me?! The 8 votes for Enhance I can understand, but 7 freaking votes for 84?!

I'm not sure if 84HuskerLaw being close to me in the Head Coach voting thread means:

• people genuinely like him
  • people genuinely dislike me and everyone else nominated
  • some men just want to watch the world burn
If I lose, that would be equivalent to Donald Trump upseting a Hillary Clinton sans the email, wiki-leaks, Benghazi controversy.

You can hide who's voting in an anonymous poll, but you can't hide the vote tallies. There are, currently, 28 votes in each of the two Coordinator polls, but there are 38 in the Head Coach poll. For reference's sake, in a year where people are asking if there will even be enough members to fill the open spots, we have as many votes in this poll in less than ten hours as we usually got in three days when lots of "regulars" actively took part in the Starting Lineup.

We could pretend there's just more interest in that poll, or we could redo the voting and make the votes public, since (so far) nobody's actually copped to voting for 84HuskerLaw.

If we don't, we may as well end the voting now and give it to him, because no matter how many legitimate votes anyone else gets, he's going to win.

Sounds fine to me, make them public if you all want. I am sure there will/would be some protest about how some peoples privacy is invaded by doing so, but so be it, its not like the position will start to run our country in 2 hours! :)

FYI, I voted for who I (seriously nominated) or (seriously 2nd). BRB for OC, JJ for DC, Teach for HC.

This way, when we have the audit done, you will notice I did not need to make changes to my vote! :)

Edit ~ Just so there are no hard feelings, you all would make great candidates, the fact that I did not vote for someone, has no bearing on if I like them as a poster, or like someone more. Don't get caught up in that. \ (* ~ *) /

I despise you all equally :)