DC Candidate List

Mavric

Charles Woodson? Jon Gruden?

May or may not be realistic, but those two and a few others would be some splash hires that would grab everyones attention.

I would shoot myself if somebody like Woodson was hired. Some people just dont understand that coaches coach, players play. Just b/c you were a great player doesnt mean you will be a great coach. I mean, the guy is a f'ing football analyst on tv right now. Hes NOT a coach!

If we hired Woodson it would be easier for him to give the Heisman for that year to its rightful owner- Touchdown Tommy Frazier.

May or may not be realistic, but those two and a few others would be some splash hires that would grab everyones attention.

I would shoot myself if somebody like Woodson was hired. Some people just dont understand that coaches coach, players play. Just b/c you were a great player doesnt mean you will be a great coach. I mean, the guy is a f'ing football analyst on tv right now. Hes NOT a coach!

If we hired Woodson it would be easier for him to give the Heisman for that year to its rightful owner- Touchdown Tommy Frazier.
hmm that doesn't sound right to me. I remember Eddie George winking it over Frazier and Troy Davis. I'd guess Woodson win in 97?

Woodson was 97 & Frazier should have been 95.