The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

13 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Yes. Points you/me have discussed previously.

I think we should curtail the amount we send. You don't.

Salud.

Edit: I think it was @commando sorry

I mean that's a reasonable position, and the amount of spending does give me heart burn, but why does it need to be qualified with false statements about blank checks, EU countries not doing enough, money going to pensions or yatchs or corruption?

32 minutes ago, ZRod said:

but why does it need to be qualified with false statements about blank checks, EU countries not doing enough, money going to pensions or yatchs or corruption?

I explained the blank check reference. And I do think the Countries closest to that war should do the most...and I don't like the optics of us paying their pensions when we don't do enough to take care of our own pensioners.

I never mentioned yachts, unless you can show me where I did? That's been debunked many times.

And Ukraine is one of the most corrupt Countries in Europe.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I explained the blank check reference. And I do think the Countries closest to that war should do the most...and I don't like the optics of us paying their pensions when we don't do enough to take care of our own pensioners.

I never mentioned yachts, unless you can show me where I did? That's been debunked many times.

And the country overwhelmingly voted out that corruption with Zelensky. Russia did not like that, and here we are...

The yatch comment wasn't something you said, but it's a right wing talking point, like almost everything you keep bringing up to qualify your opinion. You have a valid opinion. It doesn't need to be qualified with constant misinformation, whataboutisms, and Russian propaganda. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 2
2 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Correctly Well stated 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

I literally used none of those things to state my opinion.

Again, we don't agree. It's okay.

But you did... First it was the blank check statement that you walked back. Then it was the pensions. Next that EU countries should give more. Finally that Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in Europe. All of it is half truths that Russia wants people to believe in to sow distrust and remove support for Ukraine. None of that was necessary to say you think we should be spending less.

• TBH 3
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Why would Fox cancel ads for any reason other than non-payment? 

Yep. Turns out Mike Lindell wasn't "canceled" for being marginally more insane than other Fox spokespeople, he just wasn't paying his bills.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12958481/Fox-News-drops-Mike-Lindell-MyPillow-adverts-broke-defamation.html

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Yep. Turns out Mike Lindell wasn't "canceled" for being marginally more insane than other Fox spokespeople, he just wasn't paying his bills.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12958481/Fox-News-drops-Mike-Lindell-MyPillow-adverts-broke-defamation.html

Also makes THE WORST PILLOW.  One was gifted to me about 6 years ago.  I tossed it out after trying to use it, it was more uncomfortable than when you are a kid at your friends house and his mom yells at your friend in front of you.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

On 1/13/2024 at 3:09 PM, teachercd said:

Also makes THE WORST PILLOW.  One was gifted to me about 6 years ago.  I tossed it out after trying to use it, it was more uncomfortable than when you are a kid at your friends house and his mom yells at your friend in front of you.

My wife tries lots of pillows. Tried this one and it lasted a few days. Lumpy and didn't seem to fluff up even after the dryer.

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Right Wing media is the greatest existential threat to this country. 

“You know what made a big difference? A lot of the ads” that he saw mainly on Fox News, he said. 

My goodness.  The guy went from anti-trump to full cult member in 3 months.  Brainwashed by lying political adds and lying politicians beginning wt the Father of Lies (not satan - Trump himself).    The cult has to be dismantled by  sound defeats over several election cycles. 

1 hour ago, nic said:

Lumpy and didn't seem to fluff up

Luckily I’ve never had this problem :)  

seriously though, my mom bought me one of those pillows years ago and it was the worst.  I got a purple pillow last summer and have been happy to pay for that quality.

• TBH 1