The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

• 2 weeks later...

Fox TV appears to be constructed almost entirely of willful disinformation on any number of issues. 

I don't know how so many people can be immune to shame.

To think some people want to cancel Joe Rogan. Seems meaningless when you have the #1 broadcast news network shilling like this.   

• Plus1 5
33 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

These people are f#&%ing wacko.  I used to actually like her when she did nothing but financial reporting on CNBC.  since going to Fox, she's just gone deeper and deeper into the mud.

That dude that I quoted in the Russia thread, who outlined the motivations of autocrats, predicted this yesterday.

Putin has either allies or useful idiots among the right-wing media here. Bartiromo and Tucker among the most prominent. 

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

That dude that I quoted in the Russia thread, who outlined the motivations of autocrats, predicted this yesterday.

Putin has either allies or useful idiots among the right-wing media here. Bartiromo and Tucker among the most prominent. 

Absolutely.  They know that what they're slinging is bulls#!t.  It's all an effort to overturn democracy for personal gain.  

• Plus1 2

Speaking of mis-information,  Mr My Pillow guy is losing one of his banks because he is a 'reputation risk'.  Roll around in the mud with someone like Trump and you will get soiled.  

See the source image

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/one-of-mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-s-banks-has-cut-ties-with-him-a-month-after-citing-him-as-a-reputation-risk/ar-AATR1ZD?ocid=entnewsntp

•  

• The Minnesota Bank & Trust is terminating its business relationship with MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.
  • Insider obtained documents advising Lindell that his accounts would be closed February 18.
  • A month earlier, the bank called Lindell a "reputation risk" in a talk with the pillow CEO's staff.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has been terminated as a client by the Minnesota Bank & Trust a month after the financial institution described him as a "reputation risk."

nsider viewed two letters sent to Lindell by the bank dated February 11. In one letter, the bank said Lindell's accounts with the bank would be closed by the end of business on February 18.

"Any remaining collected balance in the account scheduled to be closed will be mailed to the address we have on file. Alternatively, before February 18, 2022, you may transfer, using online banking, the remaining balance directly to your other banking institutions," the letter said.

Lindell told Insider he had nine accounts at the bank and none were related to his main MyPillow business. He said one account at the bank was connected to his website Frank Speech and another was linked to the Lindell Recovery Network, the pillow CEO's platform for people with addiction.

Lindell told Insider he was "disgusted" by the bank and accused it of "de-banking" and "canceling" him.

"They just said, 'Mike Lindell's in the public eye, and we don't want to be part of the news.' And now they're in the news, aren't they?" Lindell told Insider. "They are evil for canceling us."

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1