Trump Legal Troubles

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

People can focus on whatever they want.   You all are the ones making a big deal out of a post I made and taking it out of context to frame it into a “see he’s voting for trump” “can’t stop loving trump”   

Now, what’s not true? Links would be helpful also. 

Ohhhh…..:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

Trump seems to have kept classified docs, didn’t give them back when asked, made this mess up by his own accord by not doing so, however, one of the damaging pieces of evidence against him that ties the case together is the recording 

Like yourself:dunno

:facepalm:  

The cool thing is there is literally a document that will be presented in the case that references the tape.   Or someone has to describe in detail what’s on the document.  

If not, the tape is pretty much useless because as you said, Trump could be lying about having a classified document like he stated he had and down goes a big piece of evidence presented. 

But your reframing of the situation isn’t what’s being talked about as you know:thumbs  but, carry on. 

You literally have been posting disinformation in the context of tryin to reframe a discussion.   Why you do this is beyond me, but as the doctor of strange love said”here we are”. 

If you took even a minute of time to read my posts you would understand A nugget of information I found interesting was that the Milley/Trump ongoing feud is what led to the damaging Trump recording being used as evidence in the indictment.   

You would also understand I’ve said many many times that Trump should be prosecuted if he indeed kept classified information illegally as should all people who do that.   Next, you would understand that Trump going to jail is a good thing for what I want to happen in 2024:thumbs

Read the NYT, NewYorker,CBSNews,Townhall,Forbes…. Whatever you and mediasbias.com fancy.   They say the same things  as me.   

Posting all of those in a row really undermines the stance that you're not defending Trump that you've been claiming on here.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2

5 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Posting all of those in a row really undermines the stance that you're not defending Trump that you've been claiming on here.

:wtf

You mean the ones where I say Trump should be prosecuted if he had classified materials.  Oh, you must not be able to read those or something.  Most likely they don’t fit your agenda or wanted narrative.  

• TBH 1
55 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You mean the ones where I say Trump should be prosecuted if he had classified materials.  Oh, you must not be able to read those or something.  Most likely they don’t fit your agenda or wanted narrative.  

The Archy doth protest too much.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

14 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

In Archy's defense, a prosecuted Trump is the best chance for his preferred candidate Ron DeSantis to usher America into next-generation evil. Archy has already been clear on that. 

Aren't you glad I took you off ignore?

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
26 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

In Archy's defense, a prosecuted Trump is the best chance for his preferred candidate Ron DeSantis to usher America into next-generation evil. Archy has already been clear on that. 

Aren't you glad I took you off ignore?

Florida Man is tanking, unfortunately for his local fans.

Fyqj9zdXgAQAreK?format=jpg&name=orig

FyqkbHgXwAAe7hn?format=jpg&name=orig

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2023 at 1:08 PM, BigRedBuster said:

Just throw the f#&%er in jail and take his phone away till trial.  He's trying his best to instigate violence.

Taking his phone away might be punishment enough for the narcissist. Justice would best be served by Donald Trump being totally ignored.