Trump Legal Troubles

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I think Jack Smith should be prepared to submit his next group of charges in this case based on what happened at Trump's NJ golf course.  He's not going to get any favors from Trump appointed judge Cannon

29 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I think Jack Smith should be prepared to submit his next group of charges in this case based on what happened at Trump's NJ golf course.  He's not going to get any favors from Trump appointed judge Cannon

If I was a judge appointed by Trump, whether I was qualified for the position or not, I think I would just settle in and be happy with my lifetime appointment and try to avoid too much controversy. She already got her appointment and there is no other benefit that Trump can give her. If she makes questionable legal decisions to help Trump, that is going to set her up for an uncomfortable career of protests, disrespect from your peers, and possible impeachment. But that's just me, who knows how the MAGA brain works. 

14 hours ago, Ulty said:

But that's just me, who knows how the MAGA brain works

That is the key.  Is she a cult member or a lucky, lightly qualified MAGA jurist who got the golden ticket?   How she plays here hand will tell the story.