Trump Legal Troubles

18 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Not going well for him. Such a stable genius.  

Wonder when he’s going to flee to Russia. 

Today wouldn't be too soon. 

Related:  Trump's arrogance goes to his lawyers also:

The intellectual disconnect, dishonesty, and denial by Trump voters is every as much cult like as those who followed Rev Moon back in the day (when I was in college - Moonies - selling flowers on campus)

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Is just some of the video posted or can you watch this trainwreck of a trial live?

:snacks::snacks::snacks:

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm no legal eagle, but can the judge use this and fine her for perjury or contempt of court or anything? I know witnesses cannot knowingly lie without consequences, not sure if that holds true for council, especially when asking for continuance.

1 hour ago, sho said:

I'm no legal eagle, but can the judge use this and fine her for perjury or contempt of court or anything? I know witnesses cannot knowingly lie without consequences, not sure if that holds true for council, especially when asking for continuance.

I would think so, probably not perjury because don't you have to be on the stand for that?

But, contempt?  Maybe?

Then again, people get stoooopid when it comes to Covid so who knows what will happen.

• TBH 1
5 hours ago, sho said:

She will likely be fined, but I think they could also suspend her, jail her, or have her disbarred. Those are all pretty extreme though.

2 hours ago, commando said:

poor guy just found out about trump loyalty

Why anyone would think Trump has loyalty to anyone but himself is beyond me. He'd send his own sons to the guillotine if he thought it benefited him. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2