Trump Legal Troubles

Nutso has opened her mouth again 

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-taylor-greene-trial-murder-b2533420.html

Marjorie Taylor Greene makes wild claim that Democrats want Trump to be ‘murdered in jail’

The right-wing lawmaker from Georgia claimed on Infowars that the former president would have secret service detail removed if he is sent to prison after any of his four criminal trials

She added that Democrats are also attempting to strip Mr Trump of his presidential Secret Service detail to accomplish their goal.

“They want to lock him up in jail for the rest of his life so that he dies in jail,” she told Jones, a conspiracy theorist who owes the families of Sandy Hook victims $1.5bn.

“And they want to take away his Secret Service protection so that he is murdered somewhere in jail, possibly. This is how serious they are,” she added.

21 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

If somebody with a worldview this f#&%ing completely bonkers was in line next to me at the grocery store, I'd let them cut ahead of me just to get them the hell away from me in case today was the day their brain decided to break.

And yet some Americans are ready to put him in charge again. What the f#&% is wrong with us?

If my "some" you mean like 75 million, then you are correct.

I still think Trump is more likely to win in November than he is to lose. Biden's poll numbers are getting better but he's nowhere near the 5% mark nationally he needs to win by in order to pull off an Electoral College victory.

• Plus1 1

21 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

It should never have gotten this far

In 8 years he went from C list celebrity/tv game show host to having his lawyers arguing in front of the Supreme Court that coups and assassinations should be legal. 

I’ll never fully understand it. Nor will I ever fully understand how the power brokers of the party haven’t stepped in yet to say “enough is enough.”

• Plus1 1