Trump Legal Troubles

8 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

What a loud mouth, arrogant, know it all - will be so glad when he is no longer a part of the news cycle.

They will quote him daily, even if he goes to prison...most of his notoriety is due to the media. Also, I agree with the bold. 

Just a reminder for any of y'alls who have been shoveling money into Trump's pockets (for good works mind you) there's still time.  Don't think your former donations have been wasted.  Details in the link above.

9 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Just a reminder for any of y'alls who have been shoveling money into Trump's pockets (for good works mind you) there's still time.  Don't think your former donations have been wasted.  Details in the link above.

"and to get your name on the Donor List President Trump sees!"

ezgif_12.gif

I would like to talk to someone who donates to this fund and ask them what they think "5x impact" actually is. 

Do they actually think trump is going to quadruple whatever donation they give? So if they give $100, trump gives $400, so their "gift" has a $500 impact?

No wonder trump loves the poorly educated. Sheesh. Think that through before donating, Sparky. 

Wow. Four different threads updated about essentially the same topic and quotes from the latest Trump statements. It’s making my head spin. Good thing they banned him from social media, or this forum would get buried 

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, nic said:

Wow. Four different threads updated about essentially the same topic and quotes from the latest Trump statements. It’s making my head spin. Good thing they banned him from social media, or this forum would get buried 

Hurts your feels, huh?  I'll keep posting about this clown until the day he's dead and gone.  You can stuff your head in the sand if you want. But a wanna be tyrant who is still a threat to democracy needs to be illuminated. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Hurts your feels, huh?  I'll keep posting about this clown until the day he's dead and gone.  You can stuff your head in the sand if you want. But a wanna be tyrant who is still a threat to democracy needs to be illuminated. 

Hurts my feelings? Not in the least. Post away. It makes me chuckle. I don’t really care what Trump says at this point and I usually cringed while he was president because he was a blow hard. If you want to obsess, be my guest, but it seems like it just makes people more miserable. My sister in law does the same thing on Facebook and I wonder why she doesn’t grow tired of it. At least she has some peace now that he is out. There is a reason for term limits.

• Fire 1