The Republican Utopia

2 hours ago, commando said:

Russian CRT

It’s like the dystopian novels 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 have sprung to life.  They aren’t even trying to hide what they’re doing because they know all they have to do is lie more and change more truths and when that doesn’t work, kill whoever is in the way. It’s creepy.

• Plus1 1

12 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Can I just say, as someone with zero legal knowledge, that it's kind of nuts that "I don't remember" is basically a get out of jail free card regarding things for which we have video/audio/witness evidence.

maybe we should just tell MTG she was never in congress and fill her seat.   apparently, she won't recall anyway

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Good Lord I guess that's still a thing?  Did they ever come up with a reason for their protest other than 'muh freedoms'?

Here's a screenshot from the first video of this catch riding shotgun.  Looks like a real scholar.  

Screenshot_20220424-152402.png

3 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Good Lord I guess that's still a thing?  Did they ever come up with a reason for their protest other than 'muh freedoms'?

Here's a screenshot from the first video of this catch riding shotgun.  Looks like a real scholar.  

Screenshot_20220424-152402.png

isn't that danny devitos mother from throw momma from the train?

i looked it up....for comparison

HS901128_poster_1920_1080.jpg

• Haha 3